new to ARC

Mr Cob

thanks!

LOL at the member status... "guppy"

very creative....immediately makes me want to upgrade! Is there a written explanation of status? Just curious. Does paying the $10 membership chagne that status or is the status related to post count/tenure?

thx for the tip...but me no can find....the settings option to change it...but "guppy" is funny anyways. Maybe I could even be a hydroid.

fishypets.... MAAST is another reef site. ARC and MAAST will be having a meeting together this month I believe....unless you are joking with me. I can never tell with typing. lol

Yeah that was my first thought...that he was joking...lol, but then again, you never know...I'm sure there's some people that have never heard of MAAST.

Anyways, what was your ID on MAAST?

Edited by Mr Cob

THANKS! Here are a few...

Title: "Nuclear Deaths". It's inspired by my Nuclear Green Palythoas and Purple Death Palythoa corals along with Palytoxins. You can see palytoxins being released from these bad boys. I used an image of my Nuclear greens along with an underwater shot that I purchased from a stock photography site and of course my mad photoshop skillz. lol

4566661928_8780a91b90_o.png

Title: "Ocean Storm"

I was curious what the ocean might look like underwater during a storm so I did a Google search and pretty much got nothing, which inspired this illustration. It's more of a storm just starting and lightning striking through the water. I used stock photography that I purchased to create this illustration along with layers in Photoshop. These pics are not from my tank.

4573034666_8625d1997b_o.png

Some mixed media.... *(these all glow in the dark and glow with blacklights)

It's untitled and mixed media. 36"x48"

4590423517_9d82ef8feb.jpg

Emancipated Thoughts 36"x48"

4590683319_a3481c85ca.jpg

Emancipated Thoughts Again 28x44

4590673367_5daff950ea.jpg

Final Emancipated Thoughts 32x40

4590678905_d8eddc4fcb.jpg

Created for a MAAST t-shirt using a painting I painted for L*MAR 2010 that was raffled off:5119764472_a005e08500_b.jpg

L*MAR 2010 Donation Painting:

5041096703_05a6f73cca.jpg

Edited by Mr Cob

I bet you lost the time over the skill. granted Photoshop continues to change but your artistic ability is probably still there and I bet it shows in your reef : )

i guess. i try to be as artistic as possible when it come to my tanks. especially my pico. i hope to do something awesome with my 30g with the rock wall i built, but it is a lot harder than i thought to put coral on a completely vertical surface lol.