BRS Discounts - Need 9 people to sign up - no immediate order required

Mad Reefer

Please post or PM me with how much you intend to spend so we can try to subgroup the orders to meet the free shipping requirement of $175 for everyone.

We have the minimum 10 people but I will continue to add people until Sunday evening.

Hi,

This will get you a preferred BRS account with preferred pricing even AFTER the group buy is done.

but will get you the LOWEST price when you buy in the 1 week group order window.

1) If you do not already have a BRS account, Its been brought to my attention that i can refer you and in that way, earn some BONUS points. If you would like me to refer you please PM me the email address you want to use to sign up at BRS and i will send you a referral email. My referral is not required for the group buy. Feel free to sign up on your own if you wish

2) you will then need to PM me with your last name and email address you used to sign up for the account on BRS. So I can fill out the required group purchase form

3) We will pick the Tuesday 2/22/11 to start the group buy which will last for one week. wait for the email telling you the group buy is beginning to have access to the lowest prices

• On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
  • Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!
  • During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.
  • At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

Here is the list

1) Madness -$212 - 5 stage BYO chloramine RO/DI

2) medi

3) chrisp - I am going to order a $144.95 pump. I'd be happy to order with someone or place the order. I live near Lakeline &Cypress Creek.

4) wa1tx - $55

5) RobR75 - will probably spend in the neighborhood of $50-$100

6) brian.srock -$175 RO/Di 5 stage. 2 vortech mp10 $440. 3 dry rocks $10

7) stacys - $50-100

8) mdavis735 - between $200 and $300

9) Bill B - between $80 and $95 with an $80 minimum

10) CapsAzN

11) absolut_racer - about $50

12) luckylou - Anyone else from Kileen or he's on his own?

Please reply to this thread if you would like to be added

Thanks!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone We have 8 so far! need two more.

If you do not already have a BRS account, Its been brought to my attention that i can refer you and in that way, earn some BONUS points.

If you would like me to refer you please PM me the email address you want to use to sign up at BRS and i will send you a referral email.

It is not required to do it this way for the group buy. Feel free to sign up on your own if you wish

Thanks!

-Madness

Hi Brian,

Give them a call and let them know your intention to order on tuesday with the group. ( i will be submitting the form tonight) they will be able to tell you when they expect them to come in. I think they keep pretty low levels of stock on hand for many things, but they seem to get more in relatively quickly.

We should have access to the lowest pricing during our group buy window from tuesday the 22nd to monday the 28th. If we , as a group, want to buy an out of stock item that does NOT become available in our group buy window, I will request an extension of that pricing from them for that item when it becomes available.

I dont know if they will be amenable to that request, but i will happy to make it on behalf of the group.

If it turns out you cant wait till BRS get it, please try to place the order with one of the other site sponsors we have.

Also, don't sweat the group order. we have enough people to proceed if you need to drop out.

I definitely am not trying to step on anyone's toes here, as Scott/Mad Reefer might have this all lined up already: Since Michael looks like he could order by himself it might make sense for the LCP to order together. I don't know how much Chris is ordering, but it looks like Bill B (me), Chris and Stacy S should probably be able to make the minimum, depending on what, if anything Chris is ordering. I am ordering at least $80 on up to around $100. I would be happy to place the 'subgroup' order or have someone in CP order. There is also the option to go with M(icheal)Davis. I don't mind going to his place whether it is to pick up my stuff and/or anyone else that has gone through Micheal. I can be ready to pull the trigger by tomorrow evening, though I am not in a big hurry, if someone needs me to wait. I'm easy. Just need some thoughts on who wants to do what. There may very well be other's nearby who also want to get in with 'us' whoever that might be:)

Bill

I'm in for probably between $50-100. Anyone ever bought their dry rock?

Yes I have 75 lbs of their fiji in my DT, and 10 lbs of the rubble in the sump. It is really nice rock. Take a look at the reef saver, the videos on their site make it look super easy to aqua scape. Hope that helps....

Hi Bill,

Thank you for coordinating the LCP subgroup order. In this Subgroup Both chrisp and Bill B have offered to place combined orders. I would like to help everyone who is interested meet the minimum $175 free shipping criteria and i cant do it with out volunteers from each geographical area .

Here is what I have for the people you have listed here. If you would like to join Bill's group. please post here or contact Bill Directly.

• Cedar Park 3) chrisp - I am going to order a $144.95 pump. I'd be happy to order with someone or place the order. I live near Lakeline &Cypress Creek.
  • Leander 7) stacys - $50-100
  • liberty hill 8) mdavis735 - between $200 and $300
  • Leander 9) Bill B - between $80 and $95 with an $80 minimum

I definitely am not trying to step on anyone's toes here, as Scott/Mad Reefer might have this all lined up already: Since Michael looks like he could order by himself it might make sense for the LCP to order together. I don't know how much Chris is ordering, but it looks like Bill B (me), Chris and Stacy S should probably be able to make the minimum, depending on what, if anything Chris is ordering. I am ordering at least $80 on up to around $100. I would be happy to place the 'subgroup' order or have someone in CP order. There is also the option to go with M(icheal)Davis. I don't mind going to his place whether it is to pick up my stuff and/or anyone else that has gone through Micheal. I can be ready to pull the trigger by tomorrow evening, though I am not in a big hurry, if someone needs me to wait. I'm easy. Just need some thoughts on who wants to do what. There may very well be other's nearby who also want to get in with 'us' whoever that might be:)

Bill

In Case people are interested in subgrouping orders, here is what i have for NW austin

Madness and Wa1tx are already going to group our order.

CapsAzN, Absolut_racer, wizardx322 please post here if you are interested in subgrouping to meet the $175 free shipping cutoff.

• NW Austin 1) Madness -$212 - 5 stage BYO chloramine RO/DI
  • North Austin 4) wa1tx - $55
  • West Austin10) CapsAzN
  • North Austin11) absolut_racer - about $50
  • North Austin 13) wizardx322

And here are the locations of everyone else who are welcome to join any of the other groups if you are ok with making the drive

• Georgetown 2) medi
  • Round Rock 5) RobR75 - will probably spend in the neighborhood of $50-$100
  • South Austin 6) brian.srock -$175 RO/Di 5 stage. 2 vortech mp10 $440. 3 dry rocks $10
  • Killeen 12) luckylou -