BRS Discounts - Need 9 people to sign up - no immediate order required

Mad Reefer

i am placing an order today. I've already reached my free shipping if anyone else would like to add onto my order lmk

what time are u placing your order? I need to check out the site first.

order is already placed. if anyone wants anything pm me tonight i might be able to add you in early in the morn.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for putting the group buy together Mad Reefer. I ended up getting a 75gph 5 stage RO/DI unit with the drinking water system and 5 gallon storage tank for $200 and a couple reef saver rocks which are super light and will up the void I had at the top.

Awesome deal. Set it all up 2 days ago and had a little hiccup which luckily I caught and remedied but now I'm enjoying 75 ppm drinking water rather than the 550 ppm which comes out of the tap (which we didn't drink from). I will do my first 20% water change today since now I can do it whenever I want and don't have to schedule a trip to the LFS.

Thanks again.

No Problem!

Hey, I think I'd like to use my RO/DI for drinking water too. Is your split out before the DI?

Thanks for putting the group buy together Mad Reefer. I ended up getting a 75gph 5 stage RO/DI unit with the drinking water system and 5 gallon storage tank for $200 and a couple reef saver rocks which are super light and will up the void I had at the top.

Awesome deal. Set it all up 2 days ago and had a little hiccup which luckily I caught and remedied but now I'm enjoying 75 ppm drinking water rather than the 550 ppm which comes out of the tap (which we didn't drink from). I will do my first 20% water change today since now I can do it whenever I want and don't have to schedule a trip to the LFS.

Thanks again.

Yes it does split out before the DI but you have to get the 5 gallon pressurized drinking water storage tank w/ faucet adapter. They usually sell for $60. This will allow you to have enough pressure from the reserves to fill a glass of drinking water or pitcher of water in no time then it refills automatically. I'm debating on putting another cut off going to the tank though so I can fill up the 5 gallon once a week and don't have to hear the water draining every time I get a glass of water.

No Problem!

Hey, I think I'd like to use my RO/DI for drinking water too. Is your split out before the DI?

Thanks again.