Announcing the ARC February meeting

dapettit

Announcing the February meeting.

Come join us and our MAAST friends on Sunday February 20, 2011

The folks at Austin Aquadome has volunteered to host the February meeting.

The details:

Please make note of the time and day.

Sunday February 20, 2011 at 5 p.m.

Aqua-Dome

1604 Fortview Road

Austin, TX 78704

Map to Austin Aquadome

Stephen Thompson of MAAST, txg8gxp, will be giving an LED presentation. I understand he has built his own units and is very familar with LED.

Aqua-Dome has also made it clear that everyone is welcome to come before 5 p.m. to check out the store but the presentation will start at that time.

I would like to thank Kevin Kiel the MAAST Meeting Coordinator for setting this up.

All are welcome to attend. Please let us know if you are coming by replying to this thread. Hope to see everyone there.

AquaDome meeting! I work until 6 on Sundays. How late will it be going on?

Well the presentation is expected to be around 20-30 minutes. But most of the time we hang out and talk reef for awhile. If you want I can give you my number and you can text to make sure we are still there?

Looking forward to meeting up with the Austin folks again. I dont make it up there as much since I moved from San Marcos.

Edited by Kkiel02

Forgot to ask... since we arent having a january meeting and my dues are up where can I pay to renew them... thanks ;)

You reup on line or you can Robin/me at the meeting. I will have to mail it since we are meeting at a business. JLMK

• 2 weeks later...