Hi everyone!

KimP

Hi all. Just wanted to introduce myself. I can't believe it never occurred to me to see if Austin had a reef club, but I finally found it last night. I am very excited to get involved! My adventures in saltwater surround seahorses exclusively, but I try to do as much as I can with my seahorse tank, and try to resist the temptation to add another tank (very hard!). I have had my saltwater tank up and running since mid 2008. I am trying to learn all I can about soft corals and other things I can have in my tank with the horses.

I look forward to learning from all of you.

Kim

Hi Kim!!!

We need to talk as I was the only one with a seahorse tank and now I have a posse of folks that are giving it a try!! I would love to see your tank and please feel welcome to come on over here also!!

What type of ponies are you raising? I have erectus with fry that are 4 months old.... :wave:

I would love to chat about having seahorses! Until now I didn't know anybody else in town that kept them, or even knew anything about keeping them. I have erectus also.

4 month old fry? That's GREAT! Good job :wave: