Does this look legit to you?

Will

Grammar is bad, but the website is more than a dummy site. the only thing i do not like is the fact that contact info is hard to find. Also, if you order something, make sure you select the right voltage. the prices are cheap enough that i think it is worth trying. If you are worried about your cc info getting farmed, use a visa gift card

kacey jennings

senior fraud analyst

apple inc

Not exactly brooks. the web site is 100% foreign, and that is an explanation for the grammar. They admittedly state import/export.

and the products are offered in 220 and 110 volt (another sign of foreign operations)

who is info: Updated Date: 11-nov-2009 Creation Date: 10-nov-2006 Expiration Date: 10-nov-2010

a quick search of other reef clubs shows people have had success purchasing from them

Edited by KaceyJ

Not exactly brooks. the web site is 100% foreign, and that is an explanation for the grammar. They admittedly state import/export.

and the products are offered in 220 and 110 volt (another sign of foreign operations)

who is info: Updated Date: 11-nov-2009 Creation Date: 10-nov-2006 Expiration Date: 10-nov-2010

a quick search of other reef clubs shows people have had success purchasing from them

Problem solved! laugh.gif

The website is valid as far as i can tell, people order from them and receive the product they ordered. If i wanted a pair of nikes, and a chinese website offered the same pair $100 less, i would order from the chinese

Well, here is my take on this. None of us like to pay the sometimes ridiculous prices we pay for reef stuff. However, if everyone started buying chinese (or whatever country) knockoffs, i.e. probably stolen and copied technology, then don't complain when companies like Euro-Reef, Deltec, Tunze, and others stop developing the better technologies because everyone opts to buy the cheap knockoffs and copied (read stolen) designs they have invested in developing.

Stephen

Well, here is my take on this. None of us like to pay the sometimes ridiculous prices we pay for reef stuff. However, if everyone started buying chinese (or whatever country) knockoffs, i.e. probably stolen and copied technology, then don't complain when companies like Euro-Reef, Deltec, Tunze, and others stop developing the better technologies because everyone opts to buy the cheap knockoffs and copied (read stolen) designs they have invested in developing.

Stephen

+1. Curious you can select between 6 currencies, don't think I've noticed that option on the websites I shop.