Announcing the ARC May meeting

dapettit

:D Come Join us on Saturday May 22, 2010 :wave:

offroadodge aka Jeremy Holderness has volunteered to host the May meeting in his home.

The details:

Special guest speaker Prof aka Dave Beck of Epic Reef will be sharing his knowledge concerning "ROCK."

Jeremey has graciouslly donation 2 frags of his ORA Pearlberry.

Raffle tickets will be $1.00 each. If you are a memeber of ARC you can play.

Picture of the mother colony

gallery_251_128_1268713.jpg

gallery_251_128_1059654.jpg

It's been great seeing so many new faces mixed in with the regulars at each meeting. This will be another great meeting to hang out and put a face to that avatar. If you have not yet attended one please consider a visit.

All are welcome to attend. Please let us know you are coming by replying to this thread. Hope to see everyone there.

Premium Membership cards will be avaiable at the meeting too. Please see me for your card. If you are not a Premium Member this what you are missing:

By supporting Austin Reef Club for a mere $10.00 you receive:

Premium Membership Card

10% discount on livestock at Aquatek.

10% discount on livestock and dry goods at River City Aquatics.

More space for PMs, file uploads, avatars, blog, and gallery.

Unlimited search.

The "I support ARC" badge on posts.

Posting access to "Non-Reef Related" classified forum.

No post edit time restrictions.

Ability to change display name.

Ability to give out more reputation points.

New premium benefits are added all the time, and you'll automatically receive new benefits as they become available.

If you would like to bring food or drinks please send me (dapettit) a PM

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jermey (offroadodge) is donating 2 frags of his pearlberry sps to be raffled off at the meeting.

1 ticket for $1.00 proceeds to fund the club.

Thanks Jeremy

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I was unable to attend due to UT's graduation being the same day, but the party is on Sunday, so I think this is going to work!!

start partying on Saturday and then just keep the party going all night long with cmanning and dapettit!

start partying on Saturday and then just keep the party going all night long with cmanning and dapettit!

are you paying attention to Megan???? or is she huffin' and puffin' all by herself....I can't believe another callahan is coming into this world....oy....what did you do with ole Bart???

are you paying attention to Megan???? or is she huffin' and puffin' all by herself....I can't believe another callahan is coming into this world....oy....what did you do with ole Bart???

she's passed out!

Bart is with Grandpa Pettit.