Announcing the ARC May meeting

dapettit

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone going from down south??? if possible I want to try and get a few things from mama but there is no way I am going to be able to make this meeting :cool: yall learn lots of new stuff to tell me haha!

so what does everyone who is coming think about BYOR(refreshments)? or if i coke,drpepper,sprite,diet drpepper, and diet coke is ok then i could swing that stuff. if anyone wants munchable stuff feel free to bring it. i have a big table. LMK what sounds good.

so what does everyone who is coming think about BYOR(refreshments)? or if i coke,drpepper,sprite,diet drpepper, and diet coke is ok then i could swing that stuff. if anyone wants munchable stuff feel free to bring it. i have a big table. LMK what sounds good.

Mama will bring her usual load...the "diets" and some munchies.....

I will see if I can make it. Allergies have been kicking my backside this week.

Take your pills and come on to the meeting. There will be plenty of people to help hold you up. ;)

So sorry I missed this Jeremy...at least I got to hang with Whitney and Parker last night!!

Dang graduations...why are they always SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO LLONGGGGGGGGG ..........................

Well another great meeting!

Jeremy & Whitney thanks for allowing a bunch of reef junkies invade your home.

Prof, Dave, thanks for sharing your knowledge concerning ROCK. If was very informative.