Trash talking thread

Because of the horrendous accusations, labeling and apparent discrimination I feel not only as an Italian-American, a native New Yorker and a person of affluence, I will be withdrawing my sponsorship and membership to the Austin Reef Club. You have brought me out of my comfort zone. Sometimes in life, you can go too far. Now you can trash talk all you want, just leave me out of it.

Later, dudes..................

now....who really believes me???????????????

Is today the Italian version of April Fool's?wink.gif

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha :P no!! she is not a NEW austinite so it is not carpet bagging. if you wanted to go that rout, every lfs owner is a carpet bagger. Jake is spanish, shane is from louisianna or mississippi or whatever so yeah, :D i think carpetbagging requires you to be new to the are :P haha

Because of the horrendous accusations, labeling and apparent discrimination I feel not only as an Italian-American, a native New Yorker and a person of affluence,

post-632-12713594671083_thumb.jpeg

Sniff...sniff...I'm so proud of you mama..

New York has energy and all is I can say is this...if you can't handle it, stay the *truck* out. Living in New York is a character builder; you must know who you are, what you're doing, and how to get there. No BULLSHOT tolerated!! New York people are tough and resilient. All the rest of you are varying degrees of soft.

-the Late George Carlin

Take that you Texas cow-tippers..........

New York has energy and all is I can say is this...if you can't handle it, stay the *truck* out. Living in New York is a character builder; you must know who you are, what you're doing, and how to get there. No BULLSHOT tolerated!! New York people are tough and resilient. All the rest of you are varying degrees of soft.

-the Late George Carlin

Take that you Texas cow-tippers..........

Robb, this is treason. Where is D. Cheney? He'll shoot the bird that flew the coop...

Wait. You are a _native_ New Yorker?! Out, out I say! Get back above the Mason-Dixon line Yankee!

aaahhh yes....the Yankees....i know them well...the team that had TWENTY SEVEN WORLD SERIES WINS?????????????

Let's see...she came to Texas from New York and is selling us stuff....

Isn't that the same thing as a carpetbagger?

and I thought you were going to ask my about my thumb....boo-boo....

"I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here a fast as I could." :)

PPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!

If New York is so effing wonderful, why are you STILL here?

WPP...................and believe me, I am NOT here by choice....I cried all the way over.............and be doing cartwheels on the way OUT!!!!!!!

Because of the horrendous accusations, labeling and apparent discrimination I feel not only as an Italian-American, a native New Yorker and a person of affluence, I will be withdrawing my sponsorship and membership to the Austin Reef Club. You have brought me out of my comfort zone. Sometimes in life, you can go too far. Now you can trash talk all you want, just leave me out of it.

Later, dudes..................

now....who really believes me???????????????

That scared me! No lie!

Are you leaving us sometime soon Mama? Say it ain't so! I don't know any other NewYorkers to give grief to!

Nay Rob...Ric went overboard...again....had to shoot him back....

I'll be here for a long time, Lord willing....we have been here 16 years and my kids grew up here...this is where my kids have set up house and we will not live far from any future grandbabies!!

That scared me! No lie!

Oh Brooks......I was teary-eyed writing it, so I fooled myself!!