Trash talking thread

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha. I'll add in that the only rule is that you can't trash on vendors/sponsors/etc. Trash talk is different from flaming someone.

Hey Robb, did you hear Mama is going to be casted on the re-birth of the Soprano's?

Agreed on the rule.

Yeah, I knew that. Who do you think got her the audition? :)

Haha!

I think they need a hispanic version of the sopranos. I think it'd be hilarious to have cmanning go ballistic on someone in spanish b/c they wanted a frag for free.

Because of the horrendous accusations, labeling and apparent discrimination I feel not only as an Italian-American, a native New Yorker and a person of affluence, I will be withdrawing my sponsorship and membership to the Austin Reef Club. You have brought me out of my comfort zone. Sometimes in life, you can go too far. Now you can trash talk all you want, just leave me out of it.

Later, dudes..................

now....who really believes me???????????????

Because of the horrendous accusations, labeling and apparent discrimination I feel not only as an Italian-American, a native New Yorker and a person of affluence, I will be withdrawing my sponsorship and membership to the Austin Reef Club. You have brought me out of my comfort zone. Sometimes in life, you can go too far. Now you can trash talk all you want, just leave me out of it.

Later, dudes..................

now....who really believes me???????????????

lets get em mama! i would never trash talk you!!