tank cleanout sale

mikedelgado

I need some room so I would like to get rid of many corals. Too many to list but heres a few

4 joker paly frags all with 5-8ish polyps $50 each

2 miami hurricane frags Size of a nickle or better 4-5 eyes and healed $100 each

1 frag of phe red ring palys 15 polyps or so $50

1 eye of rah rock fits in the palm of your hand 50+ polyps $50

2 king midas frags 5 polyps $30 each

3 nuke green paly frags 5+ polyps $40 each

1 moseleya latistalatta colony 8" around $50

2 moseleya latistalatta frags bigger than golfball size $15 each

1 symphillia wilsoni chunk (green) approx 3" x 6" Paid somewhere around $200 at AAF $50

2 raptors rainbow frags 5+ polyps $75 each

2 frag farmer chalice frags healed with growth ring dime size 4 eyes $125 each

Theres a bunch more ..... 512 924 2064

Edited by mikedelgado

joker mom

IMG_9946.jpg

mom moseleya and one of the frags laying on top of her

http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w256/mikedelgado_2007/coral%20pics%20jan%202010/?action=view&current=DSCN0314-1.jpg

symphyllia wilsoni

DSCN0221.jpg

frag farmer chalice mom

DSCN2091.jpg

raptors rainbows , king midas and jokers

DSCN0948.jpg

Edited by mikedelgado

I have several favias, some frags some colonies. Some higher end some common. most on the cheap since I scorched them a little with my new so called 20k flamethrower halide bulbs. I have some acans that are frying too. Geez those bulbs are bright

Edited by mikedelgado

Mike whats going on? A super clean out of the tank? You got me wondering what in the world did you pick up from Danny or the internet. I am still waiting for the PPE chalice/whatever it is coral. I am gonna have to stop by just to look at the goodies in the tank now. I hope the lights didnt do to much damage. You really got me wanting to order some of those actinic lights of yours though. Talk to you later.

Danny treated me pretty good.Ha ha. He still had a bunch of really nice corals left after I got done raiding his tank. I still hope he changes his mind about taking it down cause its very beautiful. Just say the word and I will knock a chunk off of the ppe chalice/favia thing.I need to update this darn thread and It wont let me edit the 1st post and do the highlight thing with whats still left.Too embarrassed to ask for my gf's help

Hey Mark,

I have 1 premade frag of the raptors rainbows left . I can count at least 5 polyps, it was originally cut as a two polyp frag so it has grown.I was asking $75 for that 1. If you would like a smaller frag I could make you one. I only have about 15 or so polyps of the pink zippers colony but there are 3 polyps not connected to the colony on the rock they are growing on that would be pretty easy for to snag. If you wanted both I could do $100 total.