So, who else is expecting?

Jimbo

Hey everybody. I've seen a few posts here and there with people expecting kids. Just wondering who all was expecting, as it gives a new thing to use as an excuse to get together to talk reef, uh, I mean kids :) .

My wife and I are expecting our second daughter on May 27th, and we are in Northwest Austin near Parmer and McNeil.

Jim

We are Trying to be expecting :D

Practice makes perfect.

Thanks to all for the congratulations, and of course, my congrats go out to all those in my situation. Any one up for a type of birthday pool? :shifty: Like a football score pool, but with dates and times (expecting mother or father excluded...I've heard stories of how my father cleaned up by me being a planned C-section :D ).

Got me thinking - my first born won me 8 cases of coors. As one of a group of nine couples who were stationed at Mather AFB in Sacramento, worked together, and basically ran around together established a pool for the first born male. It seems as if we were all expecting about the same time (we think it was the wild weekend we spent a few months earlier camping out on the beaches in Monteray{this was the early 70s}). Out of the nine, we were the only ones to have a son. Made for a good party, however soon after we all shipped out to different parts of the world.

wayneb

• 1 month later...

Gosh Jeff!!! He's beautiful!! I saved both my son's hospital beanie caps....they haven't changed in 22 years!! I also had a 9 pounder....I can still feel the discomfort!!!

Congratulations and Happy First Easter!!!!!!!!!!!!!