Announcing the 2015 Fall Frag Swap - Saturday Oct 17 11-2pm

mFrame

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys , there is a lot going on at the park this year, Rattan creek has the parking lot blocked off just let them know you you need in to unload and that will let you in but then you will need to move your car.

Jana

Thanks Mike and everyone who helped arrange this! As always, had a great time, met some new peeps, caught up with the rest. Thanks everyone that came out to check out all the nice frags.

I had a wonderful time! It was so great to see everyone and grab some great frags. Thanks to all who set this up and brought items to sell. It's great to finally have some nice corals in my tank.

Special thanks to Jana (aka Jellyfish) for coordinating the use of the facility for us. There were some last minute scheduling snafus that were dealt with thanks solely to her.

Apologies once again to anyone who didn't get the word about the reduced hours. We had originally booked to have the facility 11-4 but the HOA double booked an event for themselves that day for their 12k and HOA party. Rather than cancel us completely we were able to work out the 11-2 hours as a compromise, but it looked like a few people who arrived late didn't get the updated info. We have a potential new location for future events that I think will work out better in terms of space, facilities, and avoiding such conflicts.

Thanks to everyone who came and set up tanks, and to everyone who came and got corals. I know I have about 15 new goodies in my tank that I can't wait to grow and spread for the next swap.

Next up is our Christmas party, details to be posted soon!

Archived