I'm baaaaack

Capt. Obvious

After a long hiatus, a move, a divorce, and a few job promotions...I am back in the reef game! (with more money than sense!)

and looking for a few more tanks (some things never change!)

and as usual will be dumping free stuff to people from time to time!

Hey

I was just talkin about you just the other day but I couldn't remember you nic. Sorry to hear of the domestic problems. I see you've moved as well - makes sense. How's your leg?? Any naggin' symptoms?

Bill

welcome back. I do not know you and am new....but always glad to meet fellow reefers....If there is anything you need to ease the transition back let us know.....I got some coral we could throw your way......

welcome back. I do not know you and am new....but always glad to meet fellow reefers....If there is anything you need to ease the transition back let us know.....I got some coral we could throw your way......

See, this right here...this(post and forum/group of like minded individuals from random different backgrounds with a common interest), restores my faith in humanity and the hobby. Thanks! will take you up on that I assure you!

Now...anyone doing a routine water change and want to give me 5 gallons (or more of their old water)?

I am off to Aquatek to buy some LED's (if anyone sees me feel free to say "hi") I'll be wearing a shirt that says "back off man, I'm a speech programmer" and spending money like a drunken sailor.

See, this right here...this(post and forum/group of like minded individuals from random different backgrounds with a common interest), restores my faith in humanity and the hobby. Thanks! will take you up on that I assure you!

You're right, that's one of the things I like most about this club!

I'll be doing a water change this weekend as well, so shout if you want it. I've got freebies I can throw your way as well (asterinas, devils hand, paly varieties).

You're right, that's one of the things I like most about this club!

I'll be doing a water change this weekend as well, so shout if you want it. I've got freebies I can throw your way as well (asterinas, devils hand, paly varieties).

I will definatly be open to whatever anyone wants to throw my way! I am also looking for smaller like rock pieces for my daugher's pico (fist size or smaller)

I have some rubble/crushed coral substrate from my 29 that i will be moving out to make room for larger rock....it isn't much but its your if you want it......Not sure if you are to the stocking phase yet, but let me know when you are. Got some pruning to do.....mostly sps though.....in case lighting would be an issue.....though I do have some softies that I have gotten through various trades that are just adding color, and could definitely go to any child that is interested......

I have some rubble/crushed coral substrate from my 29 that i will be moving out to make room for larger rock....it isn't much but its your if you want it......Not sure if you are to the stocking phase yet, but let me know when you are. Got some pruning to do.....mostly sps though.....in case lighting would be an issue.....though I do have some softies that I have gotten through various trades that are just adding color, and could definitely go to any child that is interested......

that would be great! She is a huge fan of softies and corals in general

I will be doing one this week. I can hold you 5 gallon & then you can pick it up at the meeting (hint, hint)

Dave-

Ok that was the nastiest 45 gallons of water I've ever pulled out of the 150. It was so bad we pumped down the toilet . . . huh.png

Archived