New chalice on the way

fishypets

You should frag that and diversify it into as many reefers' tanks at possible to greatly increase the success of keeping that beautiful piece from dying off completely. I'll volunteer a section of my tank for one of the responsibly fragged pieces.

:blink:

You should frag that and diversify it into as many reefers' tanks at possible to greatly increase the success of keeping that beautiful piece from dying off completely. I'll volunteer a section of my tank for one of the responsibly fragged pieces.

:blink:

I'll corner a spot too.

So you are the lucky dog that got that from soccerbag!! I was toooo slooow. I hear the multi colors dont come in until the colony gets about 3" or so. Try to resist the temptation to frag it so you get to see it in all its glory. I would love to see some growth /progression pics as it matures.

:wacko:

LOL - That's funny!

:wacko:

Yeah I should, It's my very first coral, I really hope I can keep it alive! Wish me luck