January 2010 Meeting Pictures

Jakedoza

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to get back into town to post some of the pics I took. My daughter fell in love with your naso tang.. "he loved having his picture taken!" and is now begging me for one. She got some suprisingly good pictures with the camera on her DSi.

Great lookin pics. I really am glad we had this meeting whoever came up with this topic picked a good one.

I agree with you my brother,

I agree with you my brother, I did learned a lot. I am glad you came by and pick me up.

Thanks again.

OK David.....I thought Justin took more...I think he was just trying out the new camera I have...I just got it for Christmas and have not read a thing about it yet, so I didn't even know how to use it properly!! I know he has lot of photos on his Canon and I'll ask him to post them up...but at least I have a couple!!

Merged the three meeting picture threads together. Sorry if it blurred the posts out of order, but now everything is in one place.

Great pictures guys :( Sad I missed the meeting, but I got tied up helping a friend move.

Merged the three meeting picture threads together. Sorry if it blurred the posts out of order, but now everything is in one place.

Great pictures guys :( Sad I missed the meeting, but I got tied up helping a friend move.

Thanks

Hey Jason and Junior!! It was great meeting you both and hope you can make more meetings...and Junior...I think I may change my avatar photo...wink.gif

PS..........GREAT photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wave.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome and to see you in person as I said you look more beautiful in person. When will you be getting the clowns?