January 2010 Meeting Pictures

Jakedoza

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice pictures... I wont be posting mine from my cheap ole camera lol.. I dont stand a chance with this month contest

I wouldn't say that.. I have taken some really nice photos with a cheap camera. Just pick out a few that you really like and see what comes of it.:) It's the only way you learn.

Ver nice Jake. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Dave-

It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife as well, and thank you for opening up your home to us. Beautiful aquariums as well.

Jake,

Nice pictures.

Why should I buy an expensive set-up when ARC has several good commercial photographers?

Good luck on the transmission and engine block repair.

Regards,

Patrick

Patrick,

Thanks for your knowledge!

I wouldn't call myself a "commercial" photographer, but thanks. :doh: LOL

I'll need all the luck I can get for that car.. It's beginning to be a PITA.

Edited by jakedoza

very nice pictures... I wont be posting mine from my cheap ole camera lol.. I dont stand a chance with this month contest

Just down loaded the ones I took with a Kodak easy share M341. Look good, and besides that it also takes video action, something the higher price fancy jobs usually don't do.

wayneb

Now if I can just figure how to download them from my PC album to this site. Dave & Andrew: that was one of the questions I forgot to ask. Old age and having too much fun I guess.

Edited by wayneb

I've always said it's not the camera but the creative mind behind it. Please post your pics. No will flame you I promise. I would really like to see them!

Dave-

I'm Jason and it was a pleasure meeting all of you at this months meeting. Thanks to Dave and Robin for being such great hosts. This deffinately was the meeting to go to,and if you didnt make it you missed out. I'm glad I made the trip down to attend,it was worth the trip.

Please let everyone what kind of camera you used to get your shots.

Edited by JAY-ROC

JAY-ROC,

Post some of those exceptional photos you showed me yesterday in this thread. We would love to see them.

Oh and thanks for attending!

Dave-

Edited by dapettit
I really wish I could spell

Jason, excellent photos.

At Dave's request I am reposting my photos taken with a Kodak Easy Share M341 camera to this forum. Was having too much fun playing with the mode dial to remember which photo went to what mode. Again with Dave's advise, I posted all on photobucket.com. Anyway here's my efforts.

http://s740.photobucket.com/albums/xx48/waynefb/ARC%20JAN%20meeting/

wayneb

My name is Junior and I just wanted to say thanks to Dave and Robin for the warm welcome,it was worth the trip as my friend Jason said, it was also my first time and I thank your for all that you did yesterday. I learned a lot.

Thank againthumbsup.gif

post-520-12643965677051_thumb.jpgpost-520-12643965768974_thumb.jpgpost-520-12643965893396_thumb.jpg

post-520-12643966024239_thumb.jpgpost-520-12643966397836_thumb.jpgpost-520-12643966154347_thumb.jpg

post-520-12643966267546_thumb.jpgpost-520-12643966500516_thumb.jpgpost-520-12643966621108_thumb.jpg

post-520-12643966719387_thumb.jpgpost-520-12643966500516_thumb.jpg

post-520-12643966824028_thumb.jpg