Reef cleaners again soon?

KeeperOfTheZoo

I have yet to participate in the whole group buy deal. I realize I just missed a reef cleaners group buy. Grr!

Anyone gonna set another one up soon? There are a few things I'd like to order, if shipping could be avoided that'd be great. Only problems is I live very far N. of Austin. Not sure if there is enough interest out where I am to do an order for locals (Kempner, which is outside of Killeen), or would someone in Austin be willing to hold my shipment for me next time a group buy is done?

Liz

No prob, 2 weeks or so works good for me. Gonzo, thank you for the offer to hold stuff for me. My hubby works in RR and could pick up so that would actually work really good. I read through the basic directions for doing a group buy and it looks simple enough. I'll repost next week and we can see if we can get enough folks together to get 'er done.

Liz

Edited by KeeperOfTheZoo

Liz,

I'm ready for the group buy when ever you decide to go with it. Figure my order will be about $30-40 toward the free shipping requirement.

As stated, since I work part time- I can act as gofer for any of the south Austin/Bastrop/Kyle area members who want to join in.

wayneb

We might as well start the order so everyone has time to go through some pay checks and see what they want. Just write it down here for now and when it gets close to time, we can edit, drop or order. I'll start. :B

5 Red Mangroves

Black Mangrove (Sprouted)

Fuzzy Chiton*

1 Penny Macro Algae

Refugium Pack (Nano)

Total: 16.97

Hopefully he still has this stuff when the time comes.