Reef cleaners again soon?

KeeperOfTheZoo

Can the organizer check to see if they still sell the mud? If so I would want a bag or two.

I don't think they have them, but if they had any dwarf blue leg hermits I would be interested in a good siae order of that as well (I think the only place I can get those is Reeftopia).

Stephen

Can the organizer check to see if they still sell the mud? If so I would want a bag or two.

I don't think they have them, but if they had any dwarf blue leg hermits I would be interested in a good siae order of that as well (I think the only place I can get those is Reeftopia).

Stephen

Yes they do. I plan on getting another bag myself.

Stephen

I was wrong. I Messaged him and he is out of the mud right now.

Yea, i have about 20$ or so. especially if we can do it fast enough to get those tasty nerites for cheap.

The Nerites will go really really quick. He has already extended the offer once past its original engagement window.

Is still going to happen? I'm ready for snails!!!

Okay, we need someone centrally located to get the show on the road.

Anybody up to taking charge?

wayneb

Went onto sponsor site and registered and to recheck products and update my cart. My total will be 46.82, but depends on if we can meet express mail requirements ($175 total order). If not then my total will be: 44.57.

To those that might be interested, I noted that they have added Sea Hares - the Flying, Spotted, and Ragged varieties to their product list.

Edited by wayneb

Way I see it, we need a group buy coordinator who can receive the shipment that individuals buy themselves. See Reef Cleaners Group Buy.

If no-one centrally located wants to be coordinator, then I'll do it. But I need to set the cut-off date as Wednesday 24 Feb - by 12:30 for delivery either Thursday afternoon (express mail) or Friday afternoon (priority mail. If we are able to do express and the package shows up Thursday - I'll make a R&R run Friday, along the Burnet Road fish stores for drop off.

If it is priority and arrives Friday afternoon, then I'll bring the packages to the ARC meeting to give out. I'll try to be flexible but can't be held responsible for member's packages that sit here, don't have time or room to baby sit them.

Either with or without group buy, plan on putting in my order tomorrow afternoon.

wayneb

If we ship it out Friday, I could get it Saturday no problems. The only thing I would be worried about with taking the order is that I have to leave my house at 2pm. I wouldn't mind holding things for people but like Wayne said... I couldn't promise everything staying alive.

My problem is that I'm committed to working part-time the next few weekends so free time is limited as is my ability to drive at night as my night vision isn't that good. So I can support group buys, but the time necessary to coordinate deliveries along the 35 corridor, etc. is lacking.

wayneb