PREMIUM LIVE ROCK (7 yr. captive) $3/lb.

addboy

OKAY....so I'm not gonna make a fortune,.... but I had to try.

Fit all I could into my tank and selling the rest for a SONG!!! This is JGs Rock that is 7 yr.s old...cleaned it up and cooked it with some other rock and it is GEORGEOUS !!!!!!

Mixed FIJI / Tufa / Volcanic / Agra

PURPLE / RED / PINK / BLUE CORALINE ALGAES.....All kinds of sponge !!!

Some have Nuclear polyps and Various Mushrooms on them,...those are flat out $20...even though the rock is 18 lbs. (THIS STUFF IS CLEAN AND ALIVE AND READY FOR YOUR TANK)(No cooking, or curing)

$3/lb. - COME N' GET IT !!! CASH ONLY / PICK UP ONLY PLEASE : GARRETT 512.633.7128

post-100-12629645883505_thumb.jpg

i would like to look at the rock I am coming your way this week. What kind do you have left? Is is base rock or nice pieces for the top? I need a nicely arched piece with some size on it.

Yes, quite a few really porous and freaky rocks...also have two flat arches that would work well for what your talking about...But hurry....It has got to go or I'm hauling it up to LFS.

512.633.7128 Garrett.

Hi Garret

Depending on shape and size I am interested in 10-20#. When could I come by before the GONE gavel strikes. (and where to you live) if you wanna still mess with it. I know it is 29 west of 35 but I will need a little more info than that :wave:

Thanks

Bill Brister