December ARC Meeting

dapettit

gallery_251_116_2385.jpg

Announcing the ARC December meeting.

Come join us for this time of fun and festivity

Renman303, aka David Osmar, has offered to host the meeting at his resturaunt Nonna's, Mediterranian Fusion Cuisine.

The details:

Sunday, December 20th at 3:00pm

[redacted]

They are located in downtown Georgetown across from City Hall at the corner of 8th and Church St. Two blocks East of Austin Ave.

[redacted]

If you wish to participate there will be a White Elephant gift exchange.

It's been great seeing so many new faces mixed in with the regulars at each meeting, Come join us for this time of fun and festivities.

We will be introducing new and interesting updates to ARC, so you don't want to miss this meeting!

Please RSVP in this thread.

gallery_251_116_24788.gif

Edited by dapettit

We're going to be in Arlington on Sat. for the Texas basketball game, but if we're back in town in time I'll be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone, and finally seeing Nonnas.. been meaning to eat there for the longest time, but something always comes up.

I'm in and looking forward to seeing everyone. Would there be any interest in doing a white elephant or dirty Santa? Could be a lot of fun with this group.

I think White Elephant is awesome!! No Dirty Santa please...I have enough problemswacko.gif

Should we have a vote or just bring a gift if you commit to play?

I'm gonna try and make this one as well.. maybe ill get to buy me some nice birthday/christmas presents!!

on a side note i need someone to try and name this coral for me.. i got it from hunter at aquadome and he didnt have a clue...

post-1147-12604106404501_thumb.jpg

kingsnake (jeff) has some live rock too, he is shutting his tank down.

I'd like to attend my first meeting, but the spousal unit has us going to a dinner that I think I'd rather skip.

We'll see who wins. As Man Of The House I win all discussions. When she lets me, of course. :)

Edited by roberts0909

I'm in and looking forward to seeing everyone. Would there be any interest in doing a white elephant or dirty Santa? Could be a lot of fun with this group.

Hey Dave,

Is this an idea we might go with? I think it would be so much fun!!biggrin.gif

Hey Dave,

Is this an idea we might go with? I think it would be so much fun!!biggrin.gif

If I can figure out how to use the poll and run for a week. I will go with the majority. Stay tuned.

Oh do we want it reef related?

If I can figure out how to use the poll and run for a week. I will go with the majority. Stay tuned.

Oh do we want it reef related?

Oh I don't know...maybe it would be a little different if we went outside the box...just for fun... it could be the option of each person...I know it might be a good idea to put a minimum $$ amount on your gift cause I can see me wrapping a diamond bracelet and callahan wrapping a can of Chicken of the Sea.doh.gif

And maybe we should see if there is any interest by a "yeah" or "nay" so not just 2-3 people show up with a gift?? Your call Davey!!

I will be bring a white elephant gift. For of you who have never participated in a white elephant exchange this is the time to get rid of "that" gift you received from your aunt in Toledo who still thinks you are in the 5th grade. Please limit you gifts to a max of 20 bucks.

Again if you do not wish to participate that is ok.

Dave-

I will be bring a white elephant gift. For of you who have never participated in a white elephant exchange this is the time to get rid of "that" gift you received from your aunt in Toledo who still thinks you are in the 5th grade. Please limit you gifts to a max of 20 bucks.

Again if you do not wish to participate that is ok.

Dave-

Mama - But at least he would have given you something "reef related".

wayneb