New Skin for [Mobile] users

Nice! One request. From the view new content page, it would be nice to have a link like the main desktop skin has--"mark content as read".

I added this link. Since the "View new content" is such a popular feature, I added it as a tab at the top of the page.

• Like 1

Sorry, this skin isn't designed for the palm. It wouldn't work correctly. There is another more generic mobile skin coming, and I will install it when it is released. You can read more about it here.

I would love to test this for you. I have a Pre and Robin has a BB. Looks very slick.

Dave-

Thanks Andrew.

On another note I now have net access to my ACIII on my phone. Thanks to Kenargo on another forum (whihc shall remain nameless).

Dave-

Im green with envy. I have been wanting and AC3 forever!

I would love to test this for you. I have a Pre and Robin has a BB. Looks very slick.

Dave-

Absolutely, I will let you know when it comes out and we can get together.

• 4 weeks later...

The new skin looks GREAT on my Google phone. However, I can't get to "My Messages" without going back to the full version. Was that a deliberate omission for technical reasons, or can that be added in as well?

For reading through the forums on my phone, the new skin rocks. Excellent work!

• 4 weeks later...

This template is now supported for:

iPhone

iPod Touch

Android

Blackberry <- New

Palm Pre <- New

There is now a pop up for new private messages.

post-3-12623646657618_thumb.png

You can now quickly toggle between desktop and mobile version using the "Mobile" link at the very bottom of the page.

The new home page is not support by these browsers. Visiting the home page will auto redirect you to the forum index.

Enjoy!