selling livestock

Hamp

I got some bad news about my fathers health, so I am headed to Fla for a while to take care of him. I think I need to sell of the livestock because I dont think my girlfriend will want to take care of it. I will sell the whole system for $1200, or all the livestock for $1000 I am really crunched for time, so it may take a day or 2 to get new pics up, but I have some older ones I will post.

The tank is a drilled 55 gal with a 30g sump, mag 5 return, 2 m, 1200 and 900. 4 54w t-5 light, reef octo 150(?) skimmer....plumbed with a algae scrubber.

100 plus lbs of LR

Livestock includes:

mated pair of bangaii cardinals(mom is pregnant)

lawnmower blenny

green mandarin

mated pair of false percs(ora naked male) and a big beautiful sebae nem(H. Crispa)

yellow tang

really cool small neon GBTA

sps:

2" 2 pronged frag of Cali tort

2 3/4" superman monti

frag of blue green milli with red polyps

small colony of purple poccillipora

small unknown(may go to Gabriel)

several montis(red, green, orange)

lps:

15+ heads of duncans

15 or so frogspawn

meteor shower cyphastrea

alien eye favia

x-mas favia

big blue hydnopora

hot lava shalice 2x2+ inches

watermelon chalice 1/2x1/2"

100 or so heads of trumpets on 2 colonies

big green pagoda cup

zoas:

15+ heads of AOGs

13+heads of Greeb People Eaters

5 or 6 of the dalmation PE

4 heads lunar eclipse

15-20 of reverse gorilla nipples

10 or so cats eyes

30 or so eagle eyes

20 or so Hawaiian trropics

several hundred radio active dragon eyes

50 or so orange zoas

30 or 40 red zoas

some really cool orange green zoas

several hundred baby blue palys

green palys

softies:

big nice toadstool

kenya trees

blue red shrooms

watermelon shrooms

I am sure there is more that I am forgetting. There is also some GHA growing in the tank. It is not bryopsis and will clear up with some regular water changes that I have been to busy and lazy to do. The tank has been established for over a year, and was transferred from a system that was up for 2 more. I am going to be really busy trying to leave by next weekend or around the 5th anyways. I will have to do first come first serve if I decide to part out due to my schedule, but I will tell you honestly what is available when you decide to come. All the corals are really healthy and happy. The fish are a little overstocked so I will sell the tang seperately unless you want him. He was tiny when I got him, and he is about 3/1/2" long now and should go to a bigger tank. Here are some older terrible pics...I will post more soon.

IMG_1551.jpgunknow green/orange

IMG_1425.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1488.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1261_2.jpg

IMG_1263.jpg

I want to give a few days to sell the whole system. If there is no interest, I will put up part out prices on monday. Also the price is somewhat negotiable as long as we can make a deal soon.

Sorry to hear about your dad. If you part out I'd be interested in:

mated pair of bangaii cardinals(mom is pregnant)

really cool small neon GBTA

15+ heads of duncans

15 or so frogspawn

100 or so heads of trumpets on 2 colonies

big nice toadstool

Mike

I totally agree with Mike, move your tank, it will be worth it in the long run, especially if you think you would want to jump back in. I can bring (6) 5 gallon jugs or a brute 32 gallon can to help move stuff. I have a truck too.

Edited by Reybeast

Thanks a lot you guys, but I also need some cash to make it down there for a while and keep up with the bill. If I can swing it Mike, I sure might take you up on that though. For real though, thanks a lot.

Also.. I forgot some zoas: 7 heads of Jokers, 10 heads of posiedons fury, about 30 heads of some really nice long skirted pink zoas. Also the stand is custom built out of tongue and groove heart pine and cherry trim. Doesnt have any doors right now though, I use a curtain. I might could build you some before I go..but I am sure you could also find some at Ikea or home depot.