Mandarin Dragonnet (goby)

julespinkyd

For trade, I have a pretty cool looking mandarin. I bought him to put in my wife's tank since I already have one in mine, but since we have decided to sell her tank we went ahead and put her fish into my tank. These are two males and have been trying to attack each other. My wife has been playing the fish police today. I do not want either of them to get hurt, so I am willing to trade one for any other cool fish or coral. I am not interested in SPS. I do not have the right lighting for them. Send me a PM with a Pic if you are interested.. Thanks Edgar

post-977-12560794362432_thumb.jpg

Edited by julespinkyd

I have seen the one that was in my wife's tank eat mysis. I feed them a mixture of mysis shrimp, diced up squid, rotifers, cyclops, along with bioplankton for the coral. We have had both for about two months. As for the one that is originally in my tank, I have seen him eat mysis every now and then so I want to be as honest as I can be. You are welcome to choose...

Hey Julespinkyd,

If Barderer doesn't want him, I have two of those exact mushrooms (purple with blue spots) that I can trade you for them. I can get him out of your tank sometime tomorrow either around 6pm or after 9:30pm if it works for you, since you are looking to get them separated as soon as possible. LMK. Thanks.

Ty

512-689-6435

Hello Barderer... I waited for a while and received a few PMs before your next response. I will let you know. There are a few people sending me pics. I really like your shrooms I may still be interested in the trade but will let you know if I decide to trade him for something else. He is definitely being traded today

Well Thanks to all whom have sent me pictures. I am posting some pics of what I already have. Thing I may be interested in are a torch, orange linkia, or a purple fire fish.. so if you have any one of these and you want to trade it for this mandarin send me a PM before I make a choice today. I have just gotten home from work so I will be here the rest of the evening. Thanks

post-977-12561632959665_thumb.jpg

post-977-12561633435477_thumb.jpg

post-977-12561634434289_thumb.jpg

post-977-12561635105101_thumb.jpg

post-977-12561635592973_thumb.jpg

post-977-12561636500532_thumb.jpg

post-977-12561637133873_thumb.jpg

post-977-12561637585827_thumb.jpg