Vivid Aquariums Group Order TAKE 7! (Super special edition)

mcallahan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to throw this out there to everyone since i'll have the capability of hand picking rock for people who might want it:

from vivid re: Live Rock:

"We have some amazing Indo-Pacific live rock in right now. The nicest we have had in months. It is $7.99 lb."

SHIPPING: Live rock 2-day delivery ships for about $2.23/lb to New York and about $0.67/lb to California, and somewhere in between everywhere else. We charge actual shipping costs and do not make any money off shipping.

---

No its not the cheapest, but if you are looking for an arch, or something specific, I could be on the lookout for you.

Matt, I got a yellow tang which I still have and is doing very well. My Royal Gramma and wrasse did not survive. I did receive a credit for the RG, but the wrasse died a few days outside the 15 day live guarantee. I don't think you can beat their 15 day guarantee. Honestly, I'd rather buy fish from Vivid than locally for that reason alone.

I checked with Vivid in regards to the WYSIWYG items and they are willing to hold the items for us assuming we pay in full for them up front.

They always have nice stuff and now they've added maricultured SPS! Their frags are always super generous in size, almost always fully encrusted and of course they look great.

I wanted to let everyone know of a slight change on the order. My usual contact @ Vivid is away, so I've been dealing with the owner who is willing to give us the following discount:

"I will offer you 10% off of the livestock on this order excluding any package deals and WYSIWYG items."

This replaces a 10% blanket discount on the whole order as outline on pg 1.

I'm not sure if we still need to meet a minimum, so I'll get that clarified.

Well hopefully this will help us get to that $500. i will take =bubble anomie 5-7 36.99 =carpenters flasher wrasse 29.99 =red spotted blenny 29.99 =yellow banded coral shrimp 11.99 =florescent tip torch three heads 22.99 i also need email address for paypal, and on the anomie if you pick it out i would like a better color than a bigger size.

Well hopefully this will help us get to that $500. i will take =bubble anomie 5-7 36.99 =carpenters flasher wrasse 29.99 =red spotted blenny 29.99 =yellow banded coral shrimp 11.99 =florescent tip torch three heads 22.99 i also need email address for paypal, and on the anomie if you pick it out i would like a better color than a bigger size.