Corals for trade or sale

Cool Breeze

I've got a few corals that I now have enough of to sell or trade. For trades anything colorful. Shrooms, zoas, or caps would be nice.

Kenya tree. The stalks on the sand are up for grabs. $5

CIMG3719.jpg

Purple/Green irridecent mushrooms $5 a head.

CIMG3721.jpg

Purple/blue painted mushrooms. $5 for a large $3 for a small.

CIMG3722.jpg

CIMG3723.jpg

Yellow sun polyps $3 per polyp.

CIMG3724.jpg

GSP. This will be broken up into 4 pieces $5 each.

CIMG3726.jpg

Rust polyps $3 per polyps.

CIMG3730.jpg

Just a heads up. Those are Yellow Zoanthid Polyp, not a yellow sun polyp. Sun polyps are non-photosynthetic and a lot harder to take care of. Just mentioning it as i got very excited for a chance to trade for som sun polyps.

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=597+599+675&pcatid=675

Yellow Zoanthid Colony (Parazoanthidae)

http://www.petsolutions.com/Sun-Polyp-Coral-OrangeYellow+I158300L+C76.aspx

Sun Polyp (Dendrophylia Tubestraea)

Either way, would you be interested in fragging off a few heads in exchange for some orange with green center paly's I have. I also have strong colonies of orange skirt zoa's or metallic green paly's. Feel free to PM.

Hey aggie brother,

I raise you two green metallic Discosoma and a dozen Pepermints. How about them apples?

Have you a bodacious day. I will be returning home early from my normal work schedule. Due to an unfortunate interpretation of black prejudice I am no longer employed by the same company. I will be home for two months with knee replacement surgary and theraphy. If you can stand the 50 mile drive, come on down to Hays County by the Salt Lick. My last trip from Cajun Land saw me with $100 worth of boudain, Cajun Patee and cracklings. I know I droped 100 total cholestarol points, so I thought I would "get me some back". In anycase come out and enjoy some fellowship. Be sure to bring "Sweet Pea". Excuse me, that was the other girl: LOL. I would hope that fried pickles is still on your preferred list. In any case come look at some gorgeous salt water Sailfin Mollies.

Pat

That works. I read about your latest life events. Sounds like everything will work out for the best, as it always does. I think I will be headed down to buda this week to pick up some reef supplies. I should be able to swing by for a while. When will you be home?

Good catch on the polyps. The guy I got them from called them sun polyps, so I did too.

It may be 'incorrect' but I rountinely have heard many people refer to the zoas as sun polyps and the tubastrea as sun coral.

Bill

That works. I read about your latest life events. Sounds like everything will work out for the best, as it always does. I think I will be headed down to buda this week to pick up some reef supplies. I should be able to swing by for a while. When will you be home?

I am home at of 1600 hours today. I have no commitment until Tuesday visit to orthropedic surgon with a MRI sometime before. I am about 12 miles from Budda, even less as the crow flies. If you look at going west of Budda to the Salt Lick then 4 miles north on TX 1826, you will find me in the woods.

Pat

Bear Creek Drive

Austin, Tx 78737

512-514-1446 home

337-401-0416 cell

Good looks and money. Nevermind. I once said to a waitress question of is there any thing else, "Good looks and money". She retored without missing a beat, I'll pray for you". I do not know if that meant I was too far along or whatever. Who cares anyway? My wife of 40 years loves me in spite of myself, "sometimes the rough edges are rough". Not to worry.

I have never had yellow polyps. That would be nice.

Aggies forever. Power to the people. Down with oppression.

Pat