Hate to say it, but getting out of the hobby

ysanford

Hello All,

I am very sad to say that I am going to get out of the hobby. Between working and school, I just don't have the time to take care of it the way it needs to be taken care of. I'm selling my 34 gallon Solana that is only about 2 to 3 months old and it is being sold as a complete system. I WILL NOT PART OUT! Buyer must tear it down and pick it up. Weekends work best, but I can meet up in the evening as well.

Included:

Tank with all accessories/included parts

Custom Stand

Geissman 250watt light (needs new bulb)

2xKoralia Nanos

Live Rock

Live Sand

Fish/Invertebrates: Pair of Onyx clowns, purple firefish, coral banded shrimp, two pep shrimp, hermits, and snails

Corals: assorted zoas, acans, a large green brain, blue xenia, gsp, christmas favia, lava chalice, orange fungia, assorted mushrooms, blue clam, gbt anemone and a few other things that I can't think of right now. Most of the corals are have very pretty coloring.

Dosing supplements - calcium, magnesium, coral food, iodine

Testing Kit

Food - mysis, cyclopeez, cyclops, rotifiers

I'm sure there is other stuff around that I just can't think of right now, but whoever buys this setup with get everything reef related that I have.

Asking price: $400

wow, thats a great price. Sorry you are getting out. LMK if you want to part out, I would love to have the clam and firefish. The lava frag you gave me is awesome, you will make somebody really happy with this setup.

PM sent...I'll take it! I love my other one.

Dena

Dena, you know you don't need another reef set-up. Elvis had a hit song " Another hungry mouth to feed IN THE GETTO". Don't forget me with respect to the Xenia.

Have a dicey day,

Pat Castille

LOL...

I'm actually going to upgrade my 24g that I just set up. I moved my 14g form work to home, put my freshwater from my 24g to a 10g and put the 14g contents in the 24g. Follow that? LOL. I love the Solana's and would rather have that set up in my bedroom than what I have.

I'm going to miss all of this very much! It was great having the setup and meeting all of you fine folks on here. This is a great community and I know it will be around for a long time. It will be a very sad day when the tank goes, but it must be done. ;)