Hello

subsea

I have now been in South Austin (Hays County) for 6 months. When I decided to move to Austin from Southwest Louisiana, I never considered moving anxiety as an issue. However, after living on the same homesite for 25 years, especially considering I built the home from foundation to roof, it has proven to be more than a little bit to bite off. As things would be, I now have two brothers with cancer, one is terminal. Because of these changes, I found myself withdrawing from social connections, including family. Like Forrest Gump, "That's all I have to say about that.

The following is my social coming out party.

I will be receiving some aquacultured fish next week. Because of shipping expenses, I bought more than I need or plan to keep in my system. I will have available to sell:

15 Ocellarius Clowns @ $15 ea

4 Orchid Dottybacks @ $25 ea

I also have Salt Water Mollies which have been aquacultured for 30 years. Some are gorgeous Sailfin Orange and some Green. The Salt Water Black Mollies are the size you see in retail stores, but the Orange and Green are twice that size. I planned on selling the nicer specimens for $5 each. However, these also make a nutritious meal for large marine predators as well as a good hair algae herbivore. The not so gorgeous salt water mollies would cost $2 each. The fish would not be available until the 28 August.

I will post to the sale forum after the fish have been adjusted for one week.

Regards,

Pat Castille