Gold Stripe Maroon Clown-For Sale

Laura

Getting tired of being a chew toy? smile.gif

Actually, I have a 55 with a few anemones and wanted to put my true perc pair in there, so somebody had to be evicted!!! I like the gold stripe because he would feed all the anemones as he adopted a new one every other daywacko.gif

tempting. I had a large maroon when I first got my tank, but she killed all my 'nems b/c she loved them to death. Is this guy/gal more gentle with the nems?

I'm getting an RBTA on Friday and my clowns I have now ignore my nems

threadjack: dibs on reef_pug's first RBTA clone (I know how your tanks throw clones!)

why don't you get one of my GBTA's and let it throw you clones? It split 2x in the first 3 months I had it...

then you can afford your RBTA clone...

I've got my GBTA and love it, it's growing like a weed without splitting. No room for more right now, but I figure about the time your RBTA throws a clone my 90g will have plenty of space. :)

I've got my GBTA and love it, it's growing like a weed without splitting. No room for more right now, but I figure about the time your RBTA throws a clone my 90g will have plenty of space. :)

i vote buy Mama's maroon and encourage the dude to split!

tempting. I had a large maroon when I first got my tank, but she killed all my 'nems b/c she loved them to death. Is this guy/gal more gentle with the nems?

I'm getting an RBTA on Friday and my clowns I have now ignore my nems

ok...which one of you 2 brainiac thread-jackers is buying my clownfish????? jk...

Mark...this guy was not too bad, imho...but he did have a few nem's to choose from and nem-hopped....he loved to sleep in them...during the day he would be out and about and every time I put my big head in front of the glass to take a peek, he'd dive right into his nem of the day....

ok...which one of you 2 brainiac thread-jackers is buying my clownfish????? jk...

Mark...this guy was not too bad, imho...but he did have a few nem's to choose from and nem-hopped....he loved to sleep in them...during the day he would be out and about and every time I put my big head in front of the glass to take a peek, he'd dive right into his nem of the day....

Hmm...I'd have to do something with my large percs tho. They are nice and large, but ignore the nems.

I don't think I can make it to the meeting this Saturday. And it is too late to have Mike pick it up. Just don't think the timing works out for me this time.

That's OK!! and Mike, thanks for trying to make it work...happy.gif

Actually, things are looking like I will be going to the meeting tomorrow. So I will take the clownfish off your hands if it is still available.

I still have him for sale, seahorse, so I'll bag him and bring him tomorrow.

Thanks!!

Laura