Gold Stripe Maroon Clown-For Sale

Laura

unsure.gif Mark, you are wrecking this sweet innocent persona I got of Mama at the last meeting wink.gif

That's OK Seahorse...I'm fitting him for cement shoes for tomorrow's meeting...but aren't the lakes real low right now???laugh.gif

Thanks Mama! The little guy is doing great in the tank. I was afraid my damsels would pick on him, but they are actually kinda scared.

Now, he just needs to host in my anemone! He has been eying my large frogspawn :)

Thanks Mama! The little guy is doing great in the tank. I was afraid my damsels would pick on him, but they are actually kinda scared.

Now, he just needs to host in my anemone! He has been eying my large frogspawn

???

Anywho, I just caught the clown loving up to the anemone!! cool.gif He has started the bonding process. I don't think my anemone crab is too happy about having to share, but he will just have to deal with it.

Now, he just needs to host in my anemone! He has been eying my large frogspawn

what the HECK did I do???? where did my post go???

Alrighty then, seahorse, as I tried to say before:

1-He should find the anemone soon enough...I see he has.

2-Your daughter is adorable

3-Sometimes I am a dum-dum :-)

ame='Mama' date='25 July 2009 - 08:15 PM' timestamp='1248570940' post='43059']

what the HECK did I do???? where did my post go???

Alrighty then, seahorse, as I tried to say before:

1-He should find the anemone soon enough...I see he has.

2-Your daughter is adorable

3-Sometimes I am a dum-dum :-)

someone from the "other family" took care of your post Mama. You'll never see it again.

DOH!!!! You are funny James....glad all is well...he's a fiesty lil' dude, ain't he??wacko.gif

Well, he hasn't tried to bite me (yet). :) The anemone is a little perturbed with all of the lovin' it is getting from the fish, but I think they will come to a mutual understanding here soon.

Well, he hasn't tried to bite me (yet). :) The anemone is a little perturbed with all of the lovin' it is getting from the fish, but I think they will come to a mutual understanding here soon.

Ok, that statement is now false. The little booger went after me today while I was cleaning the inside of the glass. At least I was expecting it this time and didn't scream like a little girl ;)

Ok, that statement is now false. The little booger went after me today while I was cleaning the inside of the glass. At least I was expecting it this time and didn't scream like a little girl laugh.gif

Give him a good "flick"...*******-o......

Give him a good "flick"...*******-o......

aaawww...my first set of *******....I told you New Yorkers have a potty mouth....and it wasn't even that bad!! They say that word on Everybody Loves Raymond, for Christmas sake!!!