RCA 1ST ANNUAL CARLOS' BIRTHDAY SALE!!!- JULY 18TH

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome job. Things moved really fast and well organized. Way better than last year. I'm in love with your mother-in-law Jake. That pork made this fat boy cry. Thanks for the good times.

definitely well organized. They had plenty of people helping.

I definitely got more than I planned. :lol:

the ricordia looks great under my T5s. Now if I can figure out how to care for it. :lol:

Rob and Dave it was nice to meet you. Robb my daughter now is calling your daughter her friend and wants to know if she'll be at the meeting next Sat.?

Likewise!

My daughter wants to play with yours too! I have to work on the weekends, got lucky today, so unfortunately we won't be there. :(

WOW what great deals, good to see trukin,mama,innate1,and dapettit. I bought a duncan frag(green) 5 heads or so, a 4 headed piece of frogspawn(beautiful green), a Purple tang(wanted one forever), a powder brown tang(realy cool), and a bucket or redsea pro coral salt. Man this was an awesome sale this time and well organized.

Way to go Jake. The numbering system was a huge improvement. I think people were a little frustrated for the last one, but this one was smooth and very organized. It made a lot of sense to do it with a ticketing system.

I love the spotted jawfish and my girlfriend loves the ricordea. Great to stock up on some kent products also.

Food was fantastic. What were the roast beef filled sandwiches called? They were great, maybe a new side business for you :(.

They seemed to be moving them along. There was enough help to not have to wait a long time.

Got to meet Dave(dpettit) and Innate1. Saw Mark(reef_pug) too!

Same here Robb.

Rob and Dave it was nice to meet you. Robb my daughter now is calling your daughter her friend and wants to know if she'll be at the meeting next Sat.?

Glad to meet you too.

It was a pleasure meeting new people here on ARC...Robb, cheetum...and then there's my posse...innate,Truckin,offroaddodge,dapettit,austinaquaman,AndyZarth....Bill B....Russel & Linda(gonzobob)....thesanfords...if I left anyone out, it's because I'm freakin' exhausted!!!!...I'm glad you all got out of there before the blackout....the whole neighborhood went, including my house!! Just got power back...it was out for about 2 hours...But we're all good now and the customers were very patient and understanding...thanks Ms. Sanford!!!

See you at the meeting next week....

Laura