Clean Up Crew from www.reefcleaners.org

rosslonghorns

Question on the buy one get one free:

If I wanted a total of 10 cerith snail, do I place an order for 5 and the other 5 are implied? Or do I place an order for 10 and get 1/2 refunded?

I may be good for $10-$20 on this when I can get my question answered.

I would send all questions directly to www.reefcleaners.org. If I had to guess, you order what you would like and on top of that you will receive the buy one get one free offer. So if you purchase 5, then you will pay for five and during processing of your order you will receive 10 snails. In your case, go with option 1.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are real close to $150 and IMO if we don't get there, the shipping amount divided by the number of people should only be a couple of dollars each.

If we are only $5 short, I could order another bag of macro algae too. I would rather spend $5 on that, then $3 on shipping. ;)

I was going to place an order, but I am concerned about the BOGO special. I do not see any mention of it on the website now and when I enter a BOGO item in the cart there is nothing to indicate you are getting anything extra. The opening entries said this was available til midnite tonite but I wonder if that is still so. If it is not still in effect, unfortunatley I will not be interested, although I was thinking of ordering $15 or so. Can someone check on the status of the special for today?

Thanks

Bill

I added in a note to my e-mail to add the BOGO deal " on top" of my order and they confirmed back and added it along with placing me in the ARC group order. This is a stupid good deal.

40 Dwarf Cerith

10 Nassarius Vibex

1 ulva Macro Algae

5 limpets (i've always wanted limpets dammit)

$13.68 with no shipping charge.

So just get half of what you want and ask them to put the BOGO on top of your order and your good to go.

I was going to place an order, but I am concerned about the BOGO special. I do not see any mention of it on the website now and when I enter a BOGO item in the cart there is nothing to indicate you are getting anything extra. The opening entries said this was available til midnite tonite but I wonder if that is still so. If it is not still in effect, unfortunatley I will not be interested, although I was thinking of ordering $15 or so. Can someone check on the status of the special for today?

Thanks

Bill

Bill, you're correct, it isn't listed on the website but if you look at his sponsor forum on/within ARC (at the bottom of the regular forum), he clearly states the BOGO details / special. Take a look at it and if you have any further concerns, email John at reefcleaners.org directly to get your questions answered.

The plan is to ship on Wednesday, for delivery on Thursday. Probably just before noon like last time.

Is the order getting here tomorrow? John sent me a confirmation email for my order, but I can not track the order status. My login does not work for this order. I think since this is a group order only one of us can login and track it, probably the originator of the order.

The order number John sent me is 3049.

Ok people, here is the deal - please READ it all so that this goes smoothly

1 Box is here.

2. I got WAY too many mini cerith snails. IF you want some, let me know. I bet I got 200 somehow and I think I ordered 10.

3. I'll be in the 71/290 area around 1/1:15 if you want to meet me there.

4. Below are the times I WILL NOT be at home today. If you come by during these times, you'll get to hear my dogs barking, but not your order:

12:30-approx 1:30.

4-5p

8p +

If you are in doubt and want to call to see if i'll be around, my # is

niner

six three five 4

sev-un