Deco Kit Thoughts

Jbrougher

Pico setups. See: http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewItem.aspx?category=Tom_Aquatics_Deco_Kit_2_2gal_Kits&vendor=Tom%60s_Aquatics&idProduct=OE1266&idCategory=FIAQBOKS

Look nice, way to tiny for me to play with. If I was interested in a tiny setup, I'd do one of those 5-10g all in ones. I do recognize that a 2g will fit much better on a desk than a 5g one will.

That one that RCA has(had?) setup looks sweet though.

They are fun because they are small enough to put anywhere. The downside is you are limited on fish you can put in there. You must put a very small fish in them, like a Catalina goby, Yasha goby, or Panda Goby. Anything with a max size under or close to an inch. River City had one setup with 2 fish but don't remember what they were. Jake can probably help you out there.

My deco kit isn't set up right now and might consider selling it.

my wife wants one really bad.she wants to put a yellow clown goby in it.since i tried in my tank and she grew attached to it,and the fish grew attached to my sps who weren't so fond of the fish.anyway the sps won and i got rid of it.now she wants one in a tiny tank on the bar.