Peppermint shrimp for sale

barderer

largest are about two inches. If you have a lot of good rock work the shrimp may be able to avoid your grouper, but I'd imagine once your grouper reaches a certain size it will eat anything that can fit in its mouth.

largest are about two inches. If you have a lot of good rock work the shrimp may be able to avoid your grouper, but I'd imagine once your grouper reaches a certain size it will eat anything that can fit in its mouth.

dang i need more live rocks then, my grouper is bout 4-5 inches long

My PM system is currently experiencing some issues so if you have questions please post to this thread for now. Or contact me at nckff %%AT^& yahoo.com. Replace %%AT^& with a @. (Avoiding spam bots)

Nick

I believe your PM box is full. If you are a non-Premium member, you are limited to 50 messages or less (Premium members get a 100 message capacity). You will need to delete some of your old messages.

update: I have done some intense peppermint shrimp research and identified the species I have as L. wurdemanni e.g. the true peppermint shrimp. They love rock anemones. Most of the time what you get from the pet store is from Florida and they are L. rathbunae. The reason you see these is because they use lobster traps to catch these things, so they can catch 100's of them for cheap. Problem is, while they look like the rock anemone eating variety they rarely express any interest in them. So most of the time what you get from the store is L. rathbunae !!! And you wonder why your rock anemones are still there! So if you want some real deal L. wurdemanni let me know. :)