Vivid Aquariums Group Order TAKE 5!

mcallahan

Can you check on the status of (it says preorder): Green & White Pipe Organ

Also, anyone interested in splitting a Vivid Picks Zoanthid Collection?

It seems to be a nice way to get a variety of zoas, splitting a 10 piece would average $13 per frag or a bit more for smaller packs. I figure that anyone splitting would take turns picking a frag until gone.

Hi Mark

Vivid has Yellow Snow Clove Polyps on sale for $ 15.99.

Also they have Red Montipora Capricornus (not on sale) for $ 12.99.

Can you ask them to hold those two items at those prices until the order goes in next week? And next week, after seeing what is on sale, I will add at least one more item to my order. As with last time I will send you the payment + 3% by PayPal.

Thanks. Roy

When do you expect this order to arrive? I saw that you were looking at around july 4th. I would be interested to get in on this order if I knew the order was arriving between Mon-Wed. My other question is are we able to order live rock on this order. I'm looking to get either the tonga or Vanuatu nano packages of 15 pounds.

When do you expect this order to arrive? I saw that you were looking at around july 4th. I would be interested to get in on this order if I knew the order was arriving between Mon-Wed. My other question is are we able to order live rock on this order. I'm looking to get either the tonga or Vanuatu nano packages of 15 pounds.

I'm going to request of Vivid that they deliver this order by Wednesday at the latest. That way it gives us time to get the order/get the livestock settled in before people potentially go out of town for July 4th weekend.

Other people have PM'd me letting me know they are interested. And most people won't chime in wednesday once Vivid posts their sales for the week.

Oh, I guess I should be waiting for Wednesday too!