Zoa Frags

Dena

Some more items for sale. I haven't seen my mom in 4yrs so this trip means a lot to me. I went to zoaid.com to try to figure out what I've got for zoas. Some I've found similar listings for, one I'm certain of, others...who knows. I'm going to do my best at pricing...trying to be fair.

1. Kedd Redd - looks exactly like the ones on the site. I can do 2 frags of 5 polyps (maybe a couple small ones included depending on how fragging goes) for $20each or 1 of 10+ for $30. (pending mama)

2. Dragon Eyes was the best match (1st pic on their site). Bright green skirts and almost entire center a lighter orange color. Frag is a little shaded from the light in this pic, but you can see them nicely in the last photo on the rock. I can do 2 frags of 5 for $15.

post-429-1241563117_thumb.jpg

3. Radioactive Dragon Eyes. Bright green skirts and neon green centers. I have 1 frag of 6 for $15. (pending Gonzobob)

post-429-1241563057_thumb.jpg

4. Bam Bam Orange was the closest (1st pic on their site). Orange skirts with almost a hot pink center. I have 1 frag of 6 for $15. (pending mama)

post-429-1241563199_thumb.jpg

5. Bright green skirts with orange mouths (not entire center). 1 frag of 6 for $15 (plus a couple single polyp pieces) (pending mama)

post-429-1241563252_thumb.jpg

6. Last one has 3 polyps...one resembes Alpha and Omega and the other two have redish/orangish skirts with the same color center and longer lashes. $10.

post-429-1241563319_thumb.jpg

The above really pop under the 14K Phoenix bulb and actinics!!!

7. This last one I'm not sure what it is. It has an orangish/brown skirt...longer lashes, a peachish center with some speckles between the peach and the skirts. I can make about 4 frags of 10 for $20 each. There are other ones that have brown skirts and orangish centers that I can make 2 frags of 10 for $20 each.

post-429-1241563498.jpg

8. Steve's Hybrid Euph. - just got a large colony that broke into two pieces. I can do $10/head or 2 heads for $15. I have six heads available.

post-429-1241563571_thumb.jpg

Last image is of the rock that has most of the above on it...under actinics only.

post-429-1241563615.jpg

I can meet around noon at RCA on Saturday....or you're welcome to come out to my place in Cedar Creek (11 miles past the airport just off HWY 71).

Dena

Edited by Dena

Sorry Dena...I'll take the 10 head ;-)

I'll be there at noon!! I do not work Saturday, but live very close by...if something comes up, please talk to me here...I hope you get to see your mom!! I LOVE zoas and it's Mothers day, so keep on posting ;-)

I'll be there at noon!! I do not work Saturday, but live very close by...if something comes up, please talk to me here...I hope you get to see your mom!! I LOVE zoas and it's Mothers day, so keep on posting ;-)

Dena,

Is the rock pictured in the last pic still available; also the hot pink ones?

That rock isn't for sale...just showing what they look like.

Momma has dibs on the ones with the hot pink centers..

Dena

Dena,

Is the rock pictured in the last pic still available; also the hot pink ones?

Got it!

I'll get in touch if things change. At the rate things are going, I should have no problem flying her in. She can't afford to fly and we were strapped for funds the past few years. My sister came to visit and my hubby's mom and step dad, but not my mom. She's already freaking out about the plane ride from Hartford LOL. Told me to make sure she connects in Dallas so that if she gets lost on the lay over we can find her.

Dena

Also, I'm adding three more polyps of the Alpha/Omega look alikes to #6 and bumping to $15 for all six polyps. Two different frags...the second one was closed so I didn't know what it was (I dropped another on it LOL). I'll try to get better photos of it.

reefjunkies, I can make at least one more frag of the ones with the hot pink center and orangish/reddish skirts. Let me know if you definitely want it because I don't want to frag it if you don't. :D

Update...still have:

#2 (2)

#7 - dropping each to $15 for 10 polyps

#8 - will sell all 6 for $40.

#3 - can safely make another 6 polyp frag of this also.

FYI...for the zoas that would need to be fragged, I will make sure all polyps open before finalizing a sale!!!

Dena

Got it! I will be at RCA at noon on Saturday...white jeep cherokee with the back open and me dishing out frags LOL.

Dena,

I would like a frag of number 3 please.

Hi Dena

If I understand what you have left, I would like:

4. Orange skirts with almost a hot pink center. I have 1 frag of 6 for $15

8. Steve's Hybrid Euph - 1 head $10

Let me know, and I can meet you at RCA

Roy

I look forward to meeting you...just verify my bill...I think it's $60??...

My mom freaks out about flying too...she comes in from Florida...I am a very nervous flyer myself...thank God for my pills :D

Got it!

I'll get in touch if things change. At the rate things are going, I should have no problem flying her in. She can't afford to fly and we were strapped for funds the past few years. My sister came to visit and my hubby's mom and step dad, but not my mom. She's already freaking out about the plane ride from Hartford LOL. Told me to make sure she connects in Dallas so that if she gets lost on the lay over we can find her.

Dena

Sounds good! I'll be at RCA at noon on Saturday in a White Jeep Grand Cherokee.

If anyone needs to reach me I'm at 698-7192. I can meet any day at the Dome Thursday or Friday after work also (about 6:30p.m.), if that is better for anyone.

Thanks, Dena

Hi Dena

If I understand what you have left, I would like:

4. Orange skirts with almost a hot pink center. I have 1 frag of 6 for $15

8. Steve's Hybrid Euph - 1 head $10

Let me know, and I can meet you at RCA

Roy

$60 it is.

Flying is nothing for me anymore...get motion sickness so I take Drammamine to be safe with that. Unfortunately I don't get to go places too often with all the dogs. When I went to San Jose for the night for work, I had to put all the dog food in bags with their names on it...and their meds in bags with their names on them so my husband wouldn't screw it up LOL.

Dena

I look forward to meeting you...just verify my bill...I think it's $60??...

My mom freaks out about flying too...she comes in from Florida...I am a very nervous flyer myself...thank God for my pills :D

Update...still have:

#2 - can still make two frags

#7 - dropping each to $15 for 10 polyps

#8 - 5 heads ($10 each, 2 for $15, 4 for $25, 5 for $30)

Update (and bump)...still have:

#2 - can still make two frags

#7 - $15 for 10 polyps

#8 - 3 heads ($10 each, 2 for $15, 3 for $20)

Still have three heads of Steve's Hybrid Euphyllia and #7 that I can make frags of if anyone is interested. I'll be meeting everyone at RCA at noon. Just look for the person with the Rott. Call if you can't make it. (698-7192)

Thanks!

Dena

If it's not too late, I'd like a head of the Euphyllia. I'm not sure if I can meet at RCA at noon, but maybe I can paypal you the funds and you can just bring it to the meeting...

Hi Dena,

I'd be interested in whatever you have left of #2. I live downtown so maybe we can work something out with you bringing them to work and me taking them off your hands. Just let me know how much and if you still have them. Thanks.

Ty

689-6435

PM sent regarding the Dragon Eyes...

Hi Dena,

I'd be interested in whatever you have left of #2. I live downtown so maybe we can work something out with you bringing them to work and me taking them off your hands. Just let me know how much and if you still have them. Thanks.

Ty

689-6435