Zoanthids.com Group Buy - Order Has Arrived In Austin!!!!

princer7

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We need to work out the pickup arrangements.

Orders usually shipped to me are usually in before my lunch hour. I have to be really careful about meeting people at work as the building is not open to visitors and I cannot leave too often to meet people outside. Here are some options:

Meet nearby over the lunch hour (to make it simple, it could be the McDonalds parking lot across from Aquatek) - I could be there between 12:15 and 12:45 or take a later lunch if there is a consensus for that.

Meet after work - how about the parking lot for Waterloo IceHouse @ the intersection of 360 and 2222. Easy address to find. I am off 4:45-5:00 and work a few minutes from there. Part of the group order will be delivered to San Marcos for the San Antonio / San Marcos folks. I would like if possible to be on the road to San Marcos no later than 5:30 if at all possible due to traffic.

If someone nearby would be willing to host the corals for a more flexible pickup schedule, I am ok with that as well. I know the majority of folks here live in North Austin / Roundrock.

I live in South Austin (Circle C) and could work out a meeting location on my way/ way back to San Marcos if there is a need. I would be taking 360 to 290 to I-35 in order to get there or 1-35 to Slaughter Lane to Mopac heading south on the way back.

Please let me know what you think would work best. I am open to suggestions.

I have updated the first post with who has placed orders and where they are wanting to meet. If you are not listed or the information is not correct please let me know. Also, can you PM your real name and cell/contact number.

Well I couldn't stand it. I went ahead and ordered one little zoa, just so I didn't totally miss out of this order. I can and would prefer to meet at MacDonalds.

Bill B(rister) 784-4475

It occurs to me (now) that MacDonalds will be very busy at that time of the day. There is a large lot, probably near empty where Chucky Cheese used to be. Even if there is a new business there you would have to think it wouldn't be near as crowded as the small McD. lot.

Bill

The order should be shipping on Tuesday as they have several group orders they will be putting together from this weekend. If everyone would prefer to meet at the ChuckECheese parking lot next to the McDonalds, that would be fine with me - I'll grab my Quarter Pounder w/ cheese on the way over :)