Looking For Free 300 Gallon all glass aquarium

johnoburns

Just saw this posting on CraigsList for a free 300 gallon tank. Thought I would post it on here incase anyone was intrested. This is not my CraigsList posting. I can't use a tank this size, but I know some of you could. I am pretty free these days and might be able to help moving it also.

Details

300+ gallon fish tank. All glass = 3/4" sides; 1" bottom. Too heavy for me to move. Bring your burly buddies and take it FREE. Call 512-913-8633

Link

got to Craigs list and run a search on this number 1092784274. It is the posting number (can't post links on ARC).

• 4 months later...

Just saw this posting on CraigsList for a free 300 gallon tank. Thought I would post it on here incase anyone was intrested. This is not my CraigsList posting. I can't use a tank this size, but I know some of you could. I am pretty free these days and might be able to help moving it also.

Details

300+ gallon fish tank. All glass = 3/4" sides; 1" bottom. Too heavy for me to move. Bring your burly buddies and take it FREE. Call 512-913-8633

Link

got to Craigs list and run a search on this number 1092784274. It is the posting number (can't post links on ARC).

is the tank still up for grabs if so text me at 704-473-9414

Yea it is still up for grabs. Please send me your social security number, address, drivers license number and all credit card numbers (dont worry, this information will only be used for a background check). Once I have all the information I will arrange for free shipping of your FREE 300 gallon. Scratch that I was wrong, its actually a 400 gallon.

God I hate dumb people.