Reef Crystals Group Order? --- Salt Will Be Here Today

princer7

Wesheltonj on MAAST has tried a catalog code for ReefCrystals 160g buckets at DrsFosterSmith.com. They are coming up at $31.99 each vs $46.99 listed on their website. Anyone interested in a group order for Austin? Max per order placed would be 9 buckets which would come up to $34.10 each. I would like to order in groups of 9 - however many orders needed is fine. Payment in advance is necessary. Paypal preferred.

Wesheltonj on MAAST has tried a catalog code for ReefCrystals 160g buckets at DrsFosterSmith.com. They are coming up at $31.99 each vs $46.99 listed on their website. Anyone interested in a group order for Austin? Max per order placed would be 9 buckets which would come up to $34.10 each. I would like to order in groups of 9 - however many orders needed is fine. Payment in advance is necessary. Paypal preferred.

Isn't shipping like $15, which makes it almost as expensive as getting @ LFS?

You'd still save $4-5 tho after tax.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok. I tried the code and it still works to get the price as listed above. If you would like to participate, please send PayPal to [email protected]

These will be ordered only in groups of 9, 18, etc. Cost is $34.10 each. Please send $35.42 ($0.30 + 2.9%) to cover the PayPal fees.

Here is the list of who has posted interest:

Paid & Ordered:

1. Dena - paid - picked up

2. Truck0000 - paid - picked up

3. Bill B - paid - picked up

4. Princer7 - paid - picked up

5. Reeflover (total $70.54) - paid

6. Reeflover - paid

7. Paul - paid

8. Danny - paid - picked up

9. TheSandfords - paid - picked up

Interested:

1. Don Duncan (total $105.66)

2. Don Duncan

3. Don Duncan

4. princer7

We can probably pick one up too. Same question - when will the order be placed?

The order will be placed as soon as I can get an order for 9 buckets together (paid via PayPal). Hopefully in the next day or two.

I'll do a bucket if there is a slot left. Just let me know and Ill send the $$ over by PayPal.

-Paul

Just giving this a bump. Would really like to get this order placed soon.

I have updated the list. To be more fair to those who are in the second grouping and are ready to send payment, I will add your name to the first tier. I would really like to have this ready to order by the end of this weekend.