Reef Crystals Group Order? --- Salt Will Be Here Today

princer7

Oh, I knew you needed the $$ in advance, but I did not think you had enough orders for a second one.

I'll send you some bucks now. (In fact, it is already in your Paypal account.)

-Paul

Paul, everyone ordering would need to send Paypal to me in advance.

My husband forgot to tell me there is a freight truck coming today... Never received a delivery notice for the salt. So - this is it! The salt should be here today. I am off work today. If anyone is ready to pickup today, we can meet up after it arrives.

It has been a hell of a last few days. Sorry for the delay in getting the salt distributed. My husband should be fine within a few days. :blink:

Let me know what day works for the salt. I can bring it with me to work and can either meet during lunch or after work. For those in South Austin, let me know and we can arrange pickup sometime in the evening.

I'm glad to hear that everything is okay with your husband. Hopefully he will get to feeling better soon.

We will be setting our tank back up on Wednesday, so the sooner the better for us. I could swing by your house and pick it up if you aren't going to be available. Or if you are going to work, I don't mind meeting you during lunch. I can come to you if that makes it easier...

I can carry your salt with me tomorrow to work. We can meet up over lunch but I have to get my allergy shot tomorrow and leave work early. If lunch time does not work, we can meet up tomorrow evening instead. Let me know what works for you.

I usually go @ 11 and have an hour. I can be flexible though if that time frame does not work for you. I need to stop by Aquatek - not sure if that area would work for you.

Yeah, it is right up the street from me. Do you want to meet at 11:30 or so at Aquatek?

• 3 weeks later...