Club Meeting - 06-22-2024 at Grog's House

Grog

All,

We haven't had a club meeting in a while.  So, I offered to host.   June 22nd, 2024.  Actual time TBD.

Look forward to seeing folks.

I'm in Bastrop and will provide an address to folks who wish to attend.

@Timfish Please add any information you wish to include.  :)

-Grog

• Like 1

I just sent a message as a guest because I couldn't remember my password. Essentially I'd like to attend the meeting. I'm reef obsessed and would like to meet some like-minded people as I'm new to saltwater as of last Fall.

Best,

Molly

• Like 2

I have not been to a meeting in years! Count me in! I want to see how Grogs Project is coming along!  I have a few pics of my new build I will have to post soon its still work in progress!

• Like 2

And while this isn't technically a frag swap (it is a meeting) if someone does happen to bring some frags I'd be willing to trade.  :D

I have a few montis, shrooms, and zoas set aside.  

Grog

• Like 1

It's a good example of an aquarium adapted species.  Back in the 90's it was often difficult to keep and articles were written on how to best keep it alive.  The clone line I have was originally collected by the Smithsonian.  Seagrest Farms outside of Tampa FL, acquired colonies in the late 80s and I got my initial colonies in the late '90s.  And have pretty much been throwing it away ever since. :D