NOT SELLING - JUST GIVING AWAY

dieselndixie

Hey

As some of you know, I made about 50-60 lbs of rock for my setup.

I started curing the pieces I am going to use, but I have alot that either doesnt fit what I want, or is just extra (some even just rubble)

so, I am not going to cure these left over pieces, but if someone wants them, they can have them....just soak them in water for about 6 weeks (some say less) and then 2 weeks in saltwater...then they are ready.

these would be great to fill in holes, use as base rock, or perfect for frag rocks.

I will post pics of them when I get home, but I just wanted to go ahead and post....they arent "show" pieces (I am keeping those :) but they are good fillers.

nate

also, I have alot of portland type I/II cement left over that I am willing to trade for frags - I bought a 94lbs bag, and used like 15-20 lbs of it.....so lots left over

Is it the DIY agrocrete stuff that you are talking about? :D

That's stuff is pretty cool... I have some stuff in my tank, now.

DAB

Hey

As some of you know, I made about 50-60 lbs of rock for my setup.

I started curing the pieces I am going to use, but I have alot that either doesnt fit what I want, or is just extra (some even just rubble)

so, I am not going to cure these left over pieces, but if someone wants them, they can have them....just soak them in water for about 6 weeks (some say less)  and then 2 weeks in saltwater...then they are ready.

these would be great to fill in holes, use as base rock, or perfect for frag rocks.

I will post pics of them when I get home, but I just wanted to go ahead and post....they arent "show" pieces (I am keeping those :) but they are good fillers.

nate

also, I have alot of portland type I/II cement left over that I am willing to trade for frags - I bought a 94lbs bag, and used like 15-20 lbs of it.....so lots left over

it is diy agrocrete

let me get some pics up, and that way you can decide what you want.

again, these are un cured (well, they are in water now...but only about 1 week into it....so you will have to cure them yourself.

pics coming i swear

those that have made this stuff....please post pics, comments, curing times....anything

Nate,

I'd be interested in a couple of pieces. I really just want to see how they will color up in a couple of months to see if it is a project I want to do for my "next" tank.

I could meet up with you sometime this weekend or next week.

thanks.

Jim