Sunburst Morph BTA

datBme150

Got one from Oceanlife in Houston who got theirs from one of their customers who bought his from the source.

It has now split twice and I am running out of room. The OG is the guy in the middle on the bottom. The one up top is a regular rainbow BTA i have had for a while. Its strangely deflates most nights.

I'll let them heal for a week and catch the new guy on the right.

$100

512 656 07201f4694312faf888269e0cf46b2a2a063.jpg

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

If its a legit Colorado sunburst, its worth $1200 right now. Just letting you know. Here's what a legit one looks like. Direct purchase from Elite Reefs in Denver who bought out the originator out when he quit the hobby. I can't tell from your pics whether it looks the same or not.

2cae7b8bab1ff4b0ab94dc59d562cf9c.jpg

Asked a couple Houstonian reefers I know, it's not the OG Colorado Sunburst. Probably just a variety that looks similar like the Cali Sunburst. It has pink tips which the Colorado Sunburst has yellow tips though I know you never said it was a Colorado Sunburst.

Anyways, sorry to derail your thread. If you had the true Colorado Sunburst, I just wanted to let you know what its market value was currently just in case. [emoji4]

Yup. The reason Oceanlife has them was that they morphed to this coloration. Even in the store the same clones are slightly different colors.

Market value for a true sunburst would be multiples of what I am asking.

Yup. The reason Oceanlife has them was that they morphed to this coloration. Even in the store the same clones are slightly different colors.

Market value for a true sunburst would be multiples of what I am asking.

The $100 is a steal for what they were asking for these at Oceanlife! That's a great deal!

Yup. I think i paid 350 for the OG. I just want to get a sweet nem out for a little cheaper. This guy has split twice now in about 3 months. And my original rainbow is huge. I'll post another pic later today under day setting for lights when everyone has expanded.

Yup. I think i paid 350 for the OG. I just want to get a sweet nem out for a little cheaper. This guy has split twice now in about 3 months. And my original rainbow is huge. I'll post another pic later today under day setting for lights when everyone has expanded.

Nice! Yeah, they're charging $400 now!

Archived