I Need help...

SChrisEV

MOD If there is a better place for this please move it.

I really HATE having to do this again, I need help unloading a tank, from a trailer, and putting it in my garage, it is a short distance, no stairs, no obstacles, but it is a big, heavy tank.  It should only take 15/20 minutes.  It will be delivered to my place Saturday around 11:00 am.

The tank is 96x24x36 3/4" glass.  Sorry for asking, sorry for such short notice.  Please let me know if you can help.

Even more unfortunate, I'm going to need help again in a couple months to move it into my new place.

Woohoo! That's going to be an awesome setup!

I unfortunately won't be able to help bud. I have family photos that day at 11 am followed by some reefers coming up from San Antonio and down from Dallas afterwards to pick up corals. I can drop off 2 furniture dollies before hand if it helps.

3 hours ago, FarmerTy said:

Woohoo! That's going to be an awesome setup!

I unfortunately won't be able to help bud. I have family photos that day at 11 am followed by some reefers coming up from San Antonio and down from Dallas afterwards to pick up corals. I can drop off 2 furniture dollies before hand if it helps.

No worries, I don't mind if you look good for the move. ;)

10 hours ago, madsalt said:

I can probably help.  I'm out of town until tomorrow night but I should have a better idea of my schedule when I get back.   I'll let you know asap about helping

3 hours ago, Jimbo662 said:

I think you and Ty can handle it. He's got experience with this exact scenario.  :firefirefire:

I can help out.

48 minutes ago, Humblefish said:

If you're in Pflugerville, I'm staying close to there and can help out.

Thanks guys!

14 hours ago, TheOceanTraveler said:

Were you able to get it moved?  

Yeah, this was more of an unload from trailer to garage, but all went very well!  Thanks again to all that could help!

Congratz on your new tank.  I think I saw you were needing some help as well, I will look for your thread, but should be able to help.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for one more strong person to help move the glass tank off existing metal stands to a temporary one so I can have the existing stands worked on, I have 5 lines up now.  I expect it will take 15 to 20 minutes.  Planning to do this about 2:30 / 3:00 tomorrow (3/18/2017).  If you are interested in helping please PM me and I will get you the details.  

Thanks in advance!

Archived