C4 same coral

Fireman cole

This would be a good reason to carry an "orphek" light around with you. You can find them on Amazon for about $40 and I saw a few vendors with them at C4. The reason to use this is because you cannot tell exactly what light settings they may be using so two of the same frags may look different under two different vendors' lighting. If you have your own light with you this will allow you to judge the colors under YOUR light every time. Not trying to school anyone here just offering a suggestion that may help avoid this in the future.

This would be a good reason to carry an "orphek" light around with you. You can find them on Amazon for about $40 and I saw a few vendors with them at C4. The reason to use this is because you cannot tell exactly what light settings they may be using so two of the same frags may look different under two different vendors' lighting. If you have your own light with you this will allow you to judge the colors under YOUR light every time. Not trying to school anyone here just offering a suggestion that may help avoid this in the future.

My favorite moment of the event was when someone walked up to my frag tank and turned on his little orphek flashlight on my frag tank and then quickly turned it off. I about rolled over in laughter and the guy had a smile on his face too as he realized I was not just running my actinics on the tank and actually ran some white light as well so the flashlight was not needed. rofl.gif

this one? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OKX2EYS

Haha Cliff! Nice haul. I should have gotten an Undata as well. One of my favorites.

It's hard to see from the picture. Watermelon, Fruit Loops and Eagle Eyes look very similar. Fruit loops have an orange skirt, a yellow face, and a blue eye. Eagle Eyes have a yellow skirt, orange face, and blue/purple eye. Watermelon look the same but they have a green skirt.

Isaac - the link was broken but it's a 5w orphek flash light w/ a ring on it that adjusts the focus. The casing of the light is silver aluminum. You can actually adjust it down to where you can see the actual led bin's square architecture. smile.png I've already gotten yelled at a few times for blasting Bry with it on accident because it's pretty bright and our small tank is on the night stand next to our bed.

https://www.amazon.com/Orphek-Azurelite-Watt-LED-Flashlight/dp/B00OKX2EYS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472495438&sr=8-1&keywords=orphek+light

Archived