Omg! Omg! Omg!

Christyef

Omgoodness!!!!!!! I got it! SUUUUPER excited to get this monster clean, painted, cycling and in my living room!!! It's gonna be my summer project. Thank you, ARC for allowing me to use the suction cups so we could get it all here safely. 273ccef1b2cc083736c01282b66602a2.jpgc99106e7a59724deaf8c0915a81d5202.jpg7bada2e87788237c2fa696dbf2a92dd8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thght of him when I saw it! And wondered JUST how important it is for stability...

Incredibly important, but there are alternatives.

I thght of him when I saw it! And wondered JUST how important it is for stability...

If you can remove it, do It! just add a metal brace or some other form of bracing

If you can remove it, do It! just add a metal brace or some other form of bracing

definitely before its got inhabitants and water would be easiest! :)

• 3 weeks later...

How's the build going

[emoji6]. It's still sitting in my garage. I did find another 140 that's not broken. Hope to pick it up in a week or 2. I'm trying to sell the broken one bc I don't need 2. Then it'll just be a matter of funds to transition. I've applied for a part time job to help! [emoji12][emoji122][emoji383][emoji383]

Archived