Need Help!

Jimbo662

Many of you that know me know I like to do everything myself. Well...I need some help now. Sunday I moved all my fish to a QT tank and was going to do the tank transfer method. Was also going to be breaking down the two freshwater tanks so I've got stuff all over the place.

Well, yesterday at a work event I injured my knee. We were at Soccerzone playing knockerball soccer. ER doctor said wear an immobilizer 24/7 and no weight on it. I've got to schedule an appt with an orthopedic surgeon to see what they say needs to be done. :-(

My dilemma is now I'm not able to do any work with the tanks as far as moving stuff around or even doing water changes. Is there anyone that would be able to take them temporarily to finish the QT? I'd provide a bucket of salt and medication (chloroquine phosphate). I won't know how long until after I get in to see the doctor.

Thanks,

James

How many fish are there? What are they, I have a 20 long qt I am using to treat my fish. I don't mind helping you out but I don't want to kill your price fish either. Lmk if you want me to do it. 714-722-3326

Sorry to hear about your knees James.

LOL, yeah i'll be around!!!

Ty, are you sure you have room?

Thanks reeflover...I guess I should have listed the fish. got 11 including the achilles tang so not sure a 20g would work.

LOL, yeah i'll be around!!!

Ty, are you sure you have room?

Thanks reeflover...I guess I should have listed the fish. got 11 including the achilles tang so not sure a 20g would work.

I've got two 30 gallons that I use normally with TTM. Can you list your fish?

I have two 45-gallon Rubbermaid storage tubs I've used as well in the past in a pinch if most of the 11 fish are larger.

Unfortunately, I can't help with the fish, but in case you need a recommendation, I am a physical therapist and work for a great orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Ted Spears.

Troy

When it rains it pours. Apparently my building took a hit last night during the storm. My apex seems to be the only thing that got hit! I don't know if I know how to run a tank without a controller!!!!! blink.png

I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!

Thank god there are no hidden cameras around here...would probably be pretty comical watching me hobbling around on crutches trying to get things reconnected to power.

Thank goodness I got the gyre powercord back from you!!!

I'm going to try to get by without it while I send it to Neptune for them to check. If they can't repair, I'll have to buy another. Someone actually posted one for sale this morning. :-)

If someone has a doser that can dose without needing an independent controller for 40 secs/hr, if I can borrow that, Jimbo can borrow the Apex I have on the frag tank. I know the odds are slim but just throwing it out there.

I like the way you think Dan...

and to top it off...I was awake when the strike hit. The sprinkler room is against my bedroom wall...it set off some kind of high piercing alarm that i got to listen to all night!

And Jimbo don't feel bad we had a strike out here and it fried my archon on my frag tank. Somewhere between the psoc and board. Thankfully I have another coming Tuesday.

Archived