WTB: Oregon Tort

BBMarlin

Looking for a frag, let me know what you have.

Thanks BorntoHula for the mention. I sold all the encrusted ones I had left in the past week and I have another batch of them but they are all destined for swap in New Orleans... Not me going there... I wish!

I'll try to make more after next weekend when my frag tank clears out a bit more. I sell them at $40/inch. They are a minimum of $80/inch online. [emoji15]

Frags going to New Orleans

41f596c99a97274f657e2bd5ced7a1db.jpg

Mother colony

1fdc4591458fc7308916817e60923314.jpg

I think $40 is a bit high for 1" of a common club frag. But maybe that's just me.

I'm not sure what you mean by common. By my estimate there are about 15 SPS collectors here. Less than half have an Oregon Tort big enough to frag. I don't think you'll find one for less. Premium Acropora are typically about that much from hobbyists and double that from the store. If you wanted to go with something blue, but cheaper, then maybe try a bottle brush or standard blue acro.

Like I said, maybe it’s just me. Several years ago this coral could be had for much less. I suppose times have changed and maybe no one has had success keeping it long term locally but the elite few. I know I lost mine about a year ago, it was a pretty fast grower. Not trying to ruffle any feathers here and I hope I didn't offend you Ty. Just looking for a nice size frag.

Like I said, maybe it’s just me. Several years ago this coral could be had for much less. I suppose times have changed and maybe no one has had success keeping it long term locally but the elite few. I know I lost mine about a year ago, it was a pretty fast grower. Not trying to ruffle any feathers here and I hope I didn't offend you Ty. Just looking for a nice size frag.

No offense taken sir. [emoji4]

Archived