FS-adult size WRASSE-BOTH SOLD.

Viet'spride70

I have to get these guys out when they r caught. They recently harassed the anthias at meal time, and I ve been wanted more anthias...

Yellow coris wrasse, had him for over a year, 4-5" asking $25.

Labouti fair wrasse, very color full fish and known as jumper, 4" asking $175.

I will get pics once I got em. If u r seriously interested, please make ur self available.

Vu

Take a pic if you can. I wouldn't be able to get out there until Sunday. I have after work stuff every day this week. It's going to be a busy week. *SIGH*

Thank YOU! What a beautiful fish, and your tank is fantastic! Had a great time schmoozing, just wish I had more time. This week is just crazy busy.

Well, good news and bad news. Good news is the Labouti is doing well. The bad news is he didn't like one of our other fairy wrasses, and beat the heck outta him! So we're trying to figure out a solution for removing the other fairy wrasse. The problem now is that he's so scared he won't come out of hiding.

I got a fish trap sir if you need it! Catch the labouti and put him in QT and then work on the other wrasse when it feels brave enough to come out. Then throw that one in my tank. [emoji6]

We were leaning towards Ty's idea... The Labouti and Scott's are getting along fine, so we're more inclined to keep those 2. The tough part would be if the Fairy wants to come out after being assaulted, and then we'd have to catch 2 fish instead of 1... But the Labouti is SOOO pretty... :)

Archived