Greetings

LarryD

Greetings everyone, just moved back home after school and brought my tiny jbj picotope back with me.

post-4015-0-41393000-1432680202_thumb.jp

I was a long time planted aquarium guy but had always wanted a saltwater tank so I got the picotope with the funds from selling the livestock in the 20gallon planted tank I had when I broke it down because it was taking to much time away from my studies.

Welcome Larry!!! I have nothing but good things to say about "Niko's Reef". Even though he's a Aggie fan he does have great deals! Haha!

River City if your ever North Austin.

AquaDome if your ever South Austin (South West)

Nikos Reef

15635 Vision Dr

Unit 111

Pflugerville, TX 78660

River City Aquatics

12108 Roxie Dr

Austin, TX 78729-7157

United States

AquaDome

1604 Fortview Rd

Austin, TX 78704-7619

United States

Looks like Niko's would be the closest one to me, both of my parents went to a&m so I won't hold that against him.

Does he buy coral because as much as I love gsp (it is my personal favorite) I am going to need to make a move before it takes over the tank?

Welcome. In addition to the mentioned LFS's, Aquatek is off Burnet and Anderson, and austin aqua farms, also off Burnet, also is a good source for coral. They have a website and usually have weekly ebay auctions. You can pickup on Saturdays after 1PM.

Welcome. In addition to the mentioned LFS's, Aquatek is off Burnet and Anderson, and austin aqua farms, also off Burnet, also is a good source for coral. They have a website and usually have weekly ebay auctions. You can pickup on Saturdays after 1PM.

Alright thanks that is helpful.

Archived